2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

White ones looks pretty good too, but I prefer black for myself :smile:

All done? Was gonna head there tomorrow
Thanks! They are stocking more this coming up Friday at NikeLab on Dover.

Agreeed! I also have the AJ1 NYC, although that pair felt really comfortable, this one is beyond lol.

Looks like Emage in Denver will be honoring the $108 sticker price, if anyone is local:

who got me on a 6.5 tho :nerd: :nerd:

I will check Ross tomorrow but I know it will be futile.

Being a size 13 is no good when it comes to Ross or Marshalls they just don't stock my size.

I've come to the conclusion that when I do see a pair of shoes I like at Ross or Marshalls or the Outlet I'm just going to buy it. If price drops later I can return/rebuy or if I change my mind just return them. Been burned too many times waiting.

whoa those nikelab dunks are nice, did they sell out at mercer?
nerd.gif
Yes they prob did by now, when I got there there were about 10 pairs at the most left (saw their closet lol), but they are restocking this Friday. You can also try 21M, but they were prob all backdoored lol. Tell you the truth, I am not sure how limit these are or if these are limited AT ALL.
That leather looks pretty nice on the Nikelab dunks. Don't need another Black white CW though.
Leather is A+++ on these. Not sure why there's no hype on these. :frown:
im about to get rid of my somps for a pair of the blacks
happy.gif
nthat.gif

I need to give my pair a good cleaning, the first summer I had them I just straight didn't care what I did in them. Worn in the rain, dragged through the mud at lollapalooza, worn again in bad weather at a festival in New Orleans, you name it, I did it in them.

They clean up nice though.

Yes they prob did by now, when I got there there were about 10 pairs at the most left (saw their closet lol), but they are restocking this Friday. You can also try 21M, but they were prob all backdoored lol. Tell you the truth, I am not sure how limit these are or if these are limited AT ALL.

Leather is A+++ on these. Not sure why there's no hype on these. :frown:
:nthat:

I can live with a lack of hype. Some of my best pickups from 2013 were put out with very little hype, and eventually found at bargain prices.

I need to give my pair a good cleaning, the first summer I had them I just straight didn't care what I did in them. Worn in the rain, dragged through the mud at lollapalooza, worn again in bad weather at a festival in New Orleans, you name it, I did it in them.

They clean up nice though.
You wore them to Lollapalooza?!? Idk if I could wear heat to a music festival, I would just figure whatever I wear would die a horrible death.

Current Beaters for the snowy season....Atomic Reds

Back then I was still in the purist mentality of if a shoe falls apart, another one will come along that I like just as much. I've found that I take better care of my shoes now that I have a lot more of them, or maybe it's just because there can be weeks before a pair comes back into the lineup.

I will check Ross tomorrow but I know it will be futile.

Being a size 13 is no good when it comes to Ross or Marshalls they just don't stock my size.

I've come to the conclusion that when I do see a pair of shoes I like at Ross or Marshalls or the Outlet I'm just going to buy it. If price drops later I can return/rebuy or if I change my mind just return them. Been burned too many times waiting.

The funny thing is that my local Ross/TJ Maxx/Marshall's, we always get the nice stuff in size 14 and up to a size 17 or 18.
I could practically stick BOTH my feet in One Sneak!
Lot's of Basketball of course, but have seen some Forces, Orbits, Roshes, etc...in the past.
Nothing ever good in my size 10.5/11/11.5, below or above.

Back
Top Bottom