2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

also @af1 1982  i was in state college last weekend

just for a day

and driving back to my parents house after eating at the new primanti's (RIP G-man)

i saw someone rocking the F/W 2014 sup X TNF black paisley jacket while crossing college ave near garner by the waffle shop

wondered if it was you lol

haha nice to know i was missed

me and @jLi119  mix it up outside of this thread #NYCBOYZ

but i didn't know anyone else even noticed i was gone lol

been spending my money on dior jeans and common projects these days

but those all black/white dunks released at DSMNY got me back in here

plus i'm hyped for the new de la low
one of those things where I just saw your avi and thought, "huh.... it's been a while. Must have been gone" Get back in the mix! Forget dior and remember SB!

also @af1 1982
 i was in state college last weekend

just for a day

and driving back to my parents house after eating at the new primanti's (RIP G-man)

i saw someone rocking the F/W 2014 sup X TNF black paisley jacket while crossing college ave near garner by the waffle shop

G-Man was the worst :lol:

it was like the official frat party for 21+ frat boys and sorostitutes

You'll be able to cop on release day for $128 shipped from Premier.
What was that about $128 shipped....

What was that about $128 shipped....

You mad or nah? I didn't make you pay over retail for these homie.

There's a standard 20% coupon (20% off $150 is $120) and Premier typically charges $8 for shipping. As I'm sure you can see, they're offering free shipping for this release, thusly you will be able to scoop for $120 shipped.

Last edited:

You mad or nah? I didn't make you pay over retail for these homie.

There's a standard 20% coupon (20% off $150 is $120) and Premier typically charges $8 for shipping. As I'm sure you can see, they're offering free shipping for this release, thusly you will be able to scoop for $120 shipped.
who's mad? I'm asking you a question, I'm sure that won't work on a QS release but who am I to say

who's mad? I'm asking you a question, I'm sure that won't work on a QS release but who am I to say
All about the tone, homie. And with text-based messaging, anything can be misconstrued if you don't use good diction (ie your message could be interpreted as aggressive/calling out one of the biggest helpers in the thread). I see where both of you are coming from, just be careful with wording next time.

tensions running high over De La Souls

Last edited:
G-Man was the worst
laugh.gif

it was like the official frat party for 21+ frat boys and sorostitutes
nah man i loved it junior/senior year

i lived at penn tower and alexander court so it was so close

friday afternoon at the cafe for teas, go home, take a nap, and then get in line for g-man lol

and i was 21-22 years old so $1 icehouse was worth it haha

DLS high are TTS, quality is nice too. Leather is smooth and pretty soft....

Extra laces are yellow obviously, and the tag on the box does say 108 smh...Sounds like Nike is instructing the shops to remove the suggested retail sticker from the box lmao. :smh:

The de las are really nice feeling in hand imo...just not worth $150

Where can I find the 20% coupon fam?

also @af1 1982  i was in state college last weekend

just for a day

How's Primanti Bros? I have yet to go there. All my money has gone towards Are U Hungry and the new California Tortilla 
laugh.gif

Unfortunately that was not me 
laugh.gif
 if you saw a dark filipino kid rocking dunks, an NT fitted, and box logo hoody it was most likely me. That's my everyday outfit, no damns given 

lol $150 for DLS Hi's, then how much are the lows? This is an easy pass. Nike banking on nostalgic sneaker collectors to come out the woodwork for this release.

How's Primanti Bros? I have yet to go there. All my money has gone towards Are U Hungry and the new California Tortilla 
laugh.gif

Unfortunately that was not me 
laugh.gif
 if you saw a dark filipino kid rocking dunks, an NT fitted, and box logo hoody it was most likely me. That's my everyday outfit, no damns given 
primantis is great

a pittsburgh tradition

ate it monthly when i was living in pittsburgh 

get a capicola and cheese sandwich with an egg

Where can I find the 20% coupon fam?

VIP1411 (only valid on full priced items)

How's Primanti Bros? I have yet to go there. All my money has gone towards Are U Hungry and the new California Tortilla :lol:

Unfortunately that was not me :lol:  if you saw a dark filipino kid rocking dunks, an NT fitted, and box logo hoody it was most likely me. That's my everyday outfit, no damns given 

Primanti Bros. is average at best to me...I've been a few times, and am underwhelmed each time I go.

Last edited:
VIP1411 (only valid on full priced items)
Primanti Bros. is average at best to me...I've been a few times, and am underwhelmed each time I go.
yeah my mom didn't like it all that much either

to each their own it's a different type of sandwich

not for everyone

but definitely worth trying if you haven't tried it

lol $150 for DLS Hi's, then how much are the lows? This is an easy pass. Nike banking on nostalgic sneaker collectors to come out the woodwork for this release.
The lows are $135 from what I've read.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom