2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Just got an order canceled on project blitz for sz 13 Dazzles 
mad.gif
  Anyone happen to know of any 13s out there for ≤ retail? 
nerd.gif

(and just to clarify, I'm talkin dunks, not janos. thought I might pick those up too)
Premier has up to 12 but I know most people can't do a full size down.

Any info on these? Up on Atlas:
Maybe it's one I just missed somehow... Only have an 11.5.

Last edited:

Premier has up to 12 but I know most people can't do a full size down.

Any info on these? Up on Atlas:
Maybe it's one I just missed somehow... Only have an 11.5.
yeah... can't go down to a 12... and the dazzles fit on the snug side too. could probably even go up to a 14.

And those are Squadron Blues...  they were a Jan '13 release IIRC. 
As of Wednesday:
Thanks. forgot bout that. I'll give 'em a call. The hunt continues.

Last edited:
Bit "used" but for $159 it's not a bad deal.

You're going on a tear right now in this thread. Dope that you got those highs for free, though. What did you complain about?

Awesome pick up. You know the question... how much did you pay?
A couple days ago: Me

via @bluetilesc

I'm dying here, everytime I see what Nike did to this "Silver Surfer" Dunk.
NOW, it really does look like a Raider Dunk...and I AM NOT HAPPY!
Why Nike, Why!
I'm gonna have to send these back when I get them...no, no, no, No, No, NO, NO, NOOOOO!!!!!

That's a great price. While visiting my girl at work earlier, she heckled me to order a pair of tweed lows on eBay and then handed me cash to cover the cost as an early Valentine's gift. I got it made.
Are those older? They only have one size left...gotta be a blue or tape box GR, yeah?
Must be. Don't recognize it so must have just missed it before my crazy days.

Anybody else's dunks make a squeaky noise when they walk because of the air zoom unit?

Yes but I figured it was normal once your foot settles in.

BTW with De La Highs being at $150 I wonder if the supposed Air Mag dunk will be the same price or more?? Jw

Yes but I figured it was normal once your foot settles in.

BTW with De La Highs being at $150 I wonder if the supposed Air Mag dunk will be the same price or more?? Jw

Can't see Nike milking $150 for a pair of lows...BHMs were only $135 and a portion of that went to charity.

Can't see Nike milking $150 for a pair of lows...BHMs were only $135 and a portion of that went to charity.

A portion of the sales from Air Mags could too. The eBay release on the Air Mags a few years back was for Michael J. Fox's Parkinson' Disease foundation.

Anybody else's dunks make a squeaky noise when they walk because of the air zoom unit?

Yup. I thought my salt stains were defective outta the box but then I remembered my born in the USA dunks do the same.

Definitely more if they ride the mag hype.

i feel like these upcoming mags are gonna go on disco...

Pics?

Back
Top Bottom