2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

BTW if any other 13ers are watching the UCS pack on ebay, seller says he won't take less than a stack. 

eyes.gif

A half size up is next to nothing imo. I think most people would only notice if a full size too big and it really isn't a problem in sneakers. I can't be too picky about size as a little foot. I'm a 5.5 true but 6 is easier to find by a mile. Also i don't want mismatching in my collection so a six makes that easier than 5.5. I don't have to size up for tighter than usual SBs either. I recommend just grabbing 6.

Someone was asking for pics of the disposables with black laces a couple days ago. Here's a couple quick pics. I think they are much better looking with black laces, but overall the quality of these is underwhelming.

Thanks bra , wouldn't mind grabbing on discount

So the LM seller doesn't respond to me all day, so I go ahead and open a resolution case. Then he messages me on insta and asks me to remove the case because his account is in the negative, and that he'll ship on next Wednesday. What a clown. 

I want to give him the benefit of the doubt, but apparently if I mark the issue as resolved on paypal I can't raise another case? If that's true I don't want to mark it resolved until he ships. 

So the LM seller doesn't respond to me all day, so I go ahead and open a resolution case. Then he messages me on insta and asks me to remove the case because his account is in the negative, and that he'll ship on next Wednesday. What a clown. 

I want to give him the benefit of the doubt, but apparently if I mark the issue as resolved on paypal I can't raise another case? If that's true I don't want to mark it resolved until he ships. 
Nah, if you close the dispute you can't reopen it.

His negative balance shouldn't matter--if he needs to buy anything before PayPal resolves it, he can always checkout as a guest and just pay with his credit card.

Nah, if you close the dispute you can't reopen it.

His negative balance shouldn't matter--if he needs to buy anything before PayPal resolves it, he can always checkout as a guest and just pay with his credit card.
Yeah I won't close it then. Making me pissed.

In other bizarre paypal transactions, I sold a guy a pair of NLs, advertised my price as invoiced. He asks for my paypal and gifts me that amount. 

Okay.

ain't even a question. I already printed the shipping label. I also explained the difference to him and why he shouldn't do that, haha.
That's real. Not only are you not gonna steal his money, but you also taught him how to fish.

I bet whoever that is prolly is new to the game, better to learn in a good situation instead of taking the L.

Back
Top Bottom