2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I like the idea of dope designs on socks but the look n feel of high socks are a no no.

Joggers though... still confused as to what is classified as a jogger...?
I think that joggers are like tight sweatpants with a elastic cuff at the bottom.  Does that sound about right to those of you that wear joggers?  I'm an old school sweats type dude!

I can't do joggers either. 

I have like 2 pairs of high socks that I wear with certain Jordans because they dig into my heel a bit. Other than that, no shows. 
nice. Me too, no shows with almost everything. 

Personally, I only wear crazy (colorful) socks when I wear dress shoes because I feel like that completes the outfit and people are definitely going to see my socks. For kicks, more often than not my socks aren't really visible and I like thick socks so plain black nike socks suit my needs. 

But I love seeing how creative people are being with their socks/sneaker combos in pics so I think it's pretty dope. 
I think one of the issues I have is (personal opinion here) people use them to draw attention to their shoes. I'm just not a very flashy person.  

batman lows?

my socks usually don't match anything I am wearing.. and they only go halfway up my calves. target socks ftw.
Do your thing man, the post wasn't targeting you btw. I'm not here to beat down anyone that does, you got the right to wear what you like and how you like it. Just the same way I can not like something or think it's not for me. It's all personal taste.  
wink.gif

Last edited:
Oh... I always considered the cuffed fitted (not skin tight) sweats as fitted sweats and cuffed pants as joggers

I'm not gonna ly I wear my knee high socks every once in a while I like it... My stupid *** has even worn one knee high and one low cut with shorts..... No f**ks givin lol

Do your thing man, the post wasn't targeting you btw. I'm not here to beat down anyone that does, you got the right to wear what you like and how you like it. Just the same way I can not like something or think it's not for me. It's all personal taste.  :wink:
i didn't feel like a target or anything.. all good..
..someone posted a long time ago that i "take my shots well"... and that's because it's the Internet and idgaf.. life is too short. #HugYourMom #TomorrowIsNotAGuarantee

I saw those Gibsons, I wasn't really sure about them based on the pics, they look a little too dark.  It's probably just bad lighting though.  I have my eye on them though.

What's a good price for a used pair of Blue Lobsters, size 13.  Let's say they are a 8/10.  I'm asking because I might have a deal in the works to score a pair.

I saw those Gibsons, I wasn't really sure about them based on the pics, they look a little too dark.  It's probably just bad lighting though.  I have my eye on them though.

Watchu talkin about Willis?

Gibsons I posted

What's a good price for a used pair of Blue Lobsters, size 13.  Let's say they are a 8/10.  I'm asking because I might have a deal in the works to score a pair.

Without pics it'd be hard to tell but I'd say 160-180

Last edited:
Kinda hurt no one wants to hang out with me and discuss 10 worst dunk sb's of 2014..
Did I miss a whole page or something? 

Im havent seen any of these posts haha

I had a chance to grab Gibsons for $100 shipped last year and passed. :/

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom