2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

That moment after you watch a Vice documentary on the Virtual Reality industry and people start talking about salt stains...

sick.gif

I like the salt stains but I'll wait for disco. Glad I went for the blazers that quietly came out today, really didn't see them going ask quickly as they did. 
I am wanting to pull the trigger so bad.  I am going to exercise some discipline.  Disco or bust.

I purged my tiff highs once I got the lows. Cali highs too, along with some runners I never wore.

Cuz I need LMs and UCSs

QUESTION OF THE DAY!

If you could choose to meet up with one person from this thread just to shoot the **** with, swap dunk stories,  and have a beer with who would it be?
  this can't end well 
indifferent.gif

John. easily. and i probably speak for most lol.
Maybe @Dcypoe81 I think that could be an interesting day as well

Based on chillness and collection @Dcypoe81  and #1 @mints  for me.
thanks fellas, I would def. be down to chill if your ever in socal

I forgot about @Dcypoe81  , AKA the SB Thread private eye, he sees everything!!!
I only see the obvious 
glasses.gif

Im convinced he's part of the illuminati 

I'd say @Dcypoe81  but it would be rough having Elliot Stabler as a bff.

And if he is, then you won't be around for much longer. Good job Killa Kam.
this thread is too funny 
laugh.gif

That salt stains are sick and i'd love to camp at kinetic and grab those UCS since I missed them last year(because the reseller 1 spot ahead of me bought the last 11 -_-) but my pockets are just too empty right now.

Last edited:
For real thought I think it would be @mints  i peep him on insta and he seems like a cool dude. Really any of y'all though.

Lol am I the only one not into the crazy/high sock thing? I think its a weird/young bucks trend.

Of course I'm not really into most things like that matching shirts/pin rolling/sweats or joggers, etc. 

Lol am I the only one not into the crazy/high sock thing? I think its a weird/young bucks trend.

Of course I'm not really into most things like that matching shirts/pin rolling/sweats or joggers, etc. 
I can't do joggers either. 

I have like 2 pairs of high socks that I wear with certain Jordans because they dig into my heel a bit. Other than that, no shows. 

Personally, I only wear crazy (colorful) socks when I wear dress shoes because I feel like that completes the outfit and people are definitely going to see my socks. For kicks, more often than not my socks aren't really visible and I like thick socks so plain black nike socks suit my needs. 

But I love seeing how creative people are being with their socks/sneaker combos in pics so I think it's pretty dope. 

my socks usually don't match anything I am wearing.. and they only go halfway up my calves. target socks ftw.

Last edited:
I like the idea of dope designs on socks but the look n feel of high socks are a no no.

Joggers though... still confused as to what is classified as a jogger...?

Back
Top Bottom