2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Any reviews on these in person/on foot? How's the materials? Does the material cause them to be warmer than other materials?
They looked good in person and on foot, did seem a little toasty which is why I passed. Wool was uniform and felt good. I'm going back for them this week though bc like he just said, it's almost winter.

disposable dunk added to ndc launch calendar for october 18th possibly

black/pink foil-white color way 105 retail

The growing trend of pushing the release dates on ndc to build hype is straight funny, I like the ags but them being a gr I'm not gonna stress

What's the going rate for the mint/red lows, DS, size 13...anyone know?
Those are the "monopoly" dunks I believe, and I've bee scouring the bay for them for the past couple of months.  Missed out on a couple of auctions but recently pulled the trigger on a DS pair for 120 shipped but that's the cheapest I've seen them, that's a size 10 tho.

Last edited:
Sup. Could I get quick LC on koston lows? Do these run small? Fits really tight for me tts. TIA

Last edited:

Well it's been a long year; all of these were purchased in 2014. Most for retail; some were above and some were below. Sizes range from 6-7. Ion pinks are the newest, bean wanting a pair for the longest! Scored them on the bay for $58 shipped and they are practically DS. Figured I'd post what I have so far since I'll be chilling for a bit.

SBs ain't dead at my house :pimp:

Last edited:
Well it's been a long year; all of these were purchased in 2014. Most for retail; some were above and some were below. Sizes range from 6-7. Ion pinks are the newest, bean wanting a pair for the longest! Scored them on the bay for $58 shipped and they are practically DS. Figured I'd post what I have so far since I'll be chilling for a bit.

SBs ain't dead at my house
pimp.gif
nice paid in fulls and blue lobs 
nthat.gif

Still looking for Ballistics, haven't seen a Size 12 on ebay for months now. Getting real impatient :rofl:

And I think I want SOMPS after seeing the AJ1 gums don't have a white midsole :smh: (ill prob cop em tho still :smh: >D )

Last edited:
Speaking of Koston Lows..... Rocked mine today on probably the last 80 degree day of the year :rolleyes

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom