2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Had a dentist appointment today to get a xrays that has now turned to a deep clean procedure and a tooth extraction. Anyone who knows me knows I don't deal with dentists or doctors very well I turn into a bigass baby I admit it. *kanyeshrug* I'm nervous as hell. I'm supposed to be skating right now damnit lol

Plum Highs for the day and my lady in diamond highs. They're about to give me the laughing gas so gonna be off for a while wish me luck NT.
You a better man than I am. The dentist is up there as the worse place to go in the world next to the dmv. Even if it is for your benefit. Handle ya biz.

That's what I like to see. Oops on a super rare release with nothing wanted in return. The rarities in life. Congrats on the score. And congrats on being a good person.

One of the biggest reasons I haven't been on NT in a while has to do with the resale market and the people jumping on board. People buying just to resell and come in here to brag about it or subliminally selling. Less helping and more "Flossing". It's good to see that things seem to have gone back to helping people out. It's a lot more clear who is here for the kicks and who is here for a few extra bucks.

Last edited:
Thank you so much I got the last ten. PM me your paypal. Lunch is on me
Thank you so much I got the last ten. PM me your paypal. Lunch is on me

nah it doesn't work like that. Just glad you got your pair.
See things like this make me love this forum, you dont see this anywhere else on NT and for you people to go and tell people about this forum is dead wrong. Another thing I hate is when randies come in here and ask "Are this limited or GR" that is my biggest pet peeve

Didn't know unluckies fetched three bills, if they were a size 10 I would cop instantly super dope. Have them bright mango lows dropped?

Anyone an expert on how the Nike site works on a drop day? Like as in how long Nike would restock drops that may not have sold? Referencing the Mango SB drop. Thanks in advance.

Not trying to derail the thread but would some of you all PM me your instagrams or follow me @donjuan1285 I post most of my shoes there and I always spread the info on where to get em when someone asks. And I'd like to keep up with some of the good folks pick-ups off the board

Back
Top Bottom