2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Hackey sacks were on the list along with white nd black aj1xsb all three came out. Let's see if the reeper was right about the skunk high, dela low to high nd high to low and another diamond on the way..

Still hunting for my pair, I should have picked up last year but kept telling myself they'll keep sitting on the bay
I personally owuld never stray away from my true size 11, but I would recommend going 1/2 up on these because that canvas material is unforgiving.

I feel like they're talking about these?
ohwell.gif

http://stashedboxes.com/news/19250-preview-nike-sb-dropping-fall-2014
Super easy pass for me on all of em

mondrians one of the cleanest shoes i've ever owned.. they were uncomfy as heck though.
I never liked them. Thought they always looked like a crappy ripoff eBay dunk.

Super easy pass for me on all of em

I kinda like the silver surfers but I like those other grey based ones that were posted about a weekago with the red fleece inner lining. and those grey and blue lows look ok (Remind me of the beavis mids) I may get them. I have a thing for grey colored shoes lol Band Aids, Pee Wees, Irons give em all to me lol

Sorry if this is the wrong place to post this but couldn't find a sb legit check thread.Do these look legit ?

Thnx

Sorry if this is the wrong place to post this but couldn't find a sb legit check thread.Do these look legit ?

Thnx
I highly doubt there are any fakes of these even out there. Not enough demand for the grey UCS in the special CNCPTS box let alone the GR version.

I highly doubt there are any fakes of these even out there. Not enough demand for the grey UCS in the special CNCPTS box let alone the GR version.
Not yet...

I reckon once the holiday season comes around everyone will remember them (given the SB hype recently) and want a pair. 

Ya know, if you see a black pair for like $170 or so it would be a shame not to buy them. 
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom