2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Thanks.... But I don't think I can.. She waited 10 hours for the concord highs and is touchy about those when someone asked if I'd sell a pair

Just got these in from Concepts. I must say i didnt expect to like them that much but they look much nicer in person.

And for $50 :smokin

Last edited:
20% by yourself? Her opinion is null and void on anything.

Yea, I have been saving for some time... I'm good with flipping things and making money with eBay, Craigslist. And I'm also a pawnbroker.. I finally found a house after 2 years priced at 335 and I didn't even try to negotiate it..

So, I got a dilemma ..

I've been selling a lot of kicks lately that I just didn't wear, or like on foot, or had multiples of.. And I just got another pair as a present ..

As some may know I said I was taking a break from kicks for a while cause I was purchasing a house..

Well I sold some kicks to make less work for me to move, and alil overhead money for stuff I'd like to do to the house.. I paid the whole 20% down payment on the house without the help of my girl.. And she in return saw a post about the bs release.. And how everyone was calling them the paid in full.. She took it upon herself to order them from a euro site because we close on the 21st...

They came in today and I don't have the heart to tell her they ain't my style kicks. And I'd rather sell them and purchase a farm style table like we want for our dining room..

Just keep them and say thank you and even though they're not your style, wear them once in a while. The fact that she took the time to track them down and order a pair from a Euro site is awesome. My wife would never even think to do that.

Just keep them and say thank you and even though they're not your style, wear them once in a while. The fact that she took the time to track them down and order a pair from a Euro site is awesome. My wife would never even think to do that.
agreed.. and I would love it if my wife bought me a pair of shoes. maybe someday.

Been out of the game on the recent releases lately. This is why. Very excited about all of them. Figured I'd wait and share cause I wasn't sure I was going to be able to get the Mosquitos (which I been on like a multi-year hunt for DS).
Seriously making me want to weep.

Check the sig 
frown.gif

Ugh. Dammit sipy sipy if I could receive my payment for my 11.5 I'd buy literally this second

I really hate people who 'buy' and then refuse to pay. It's been happening frequently as of late

Last edited:
Soooo found a dude who is selling a pair of red firecrackers for 110 DS... the problem is i normally wear 11s in lows n theyre 10.5... fml

Back
Top Bottom