2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

hotrod in LA just dropped the blacksheeps In store only, tweeted about an hour ago.

Didnt see it till now cause i just finished my finals FML.
frown.gif

Here's the message that came with the code

Thank you for being a loyal eBay customer. We appreciate your continued business and apologize for any interruption you may have recently experienced in your shopping.

To show our appreciation, we want to offer you a $20 Coupon that can be applied toward any future purchase on eBay.

like 2 weeks ago. they had a message on the main site telling people to change there passwords cuz of the breach
Few weeks ago. Go logon and change your password if you haven't yet.
@John00 They went public about it in late May, requesting people change their passwords after May 21st.

http://consumerist.com/2014/06/05/spammers-take-advantage-of-ebay-breach-invade-etsy/

Apparently they used the breach to bust into etsy too.
Oh, okay. Thanks for the responses.

Yeap, those are the boxes I'm talking about. They're really convenient because you can get the shoes on the bottom of the stack without having to move every box on top. That's what appealed the most to me. Also since you get to see them :nthat:  

Man I think I may have to invest in some of those when I move again they look very convenient. I'm closing in on 50 pairs of shoes in my closet I'm tired of shifting boxes around to get to certain pairs lol

Stop being salty tho

Salty?

Only redeeming quality about those kicks is that thier inspired by one of my favorite albums.

Only thing I'm salty bout is the fact that more than half of yall can't name a single track on that album.

The shoes themselves are straight basura.
Woudnt wear em if I got em for free.

Man I think I may have to invest in some of those when I move again they look very convenient. I'm closing in on 50 pairs of shoes in my closet I'm tired of shifting boxes around to get to certain pairs lol
Yup, you could literally have a shoe wall if you have enough lol. Imagine life where you could grab a shoe without having to move a box ever again. tha good lyfe

Last edited:
They're Blaming it on us people in Chats rooms renaming them the "GUCCI" Dunks…. instead of the "Paid in Full" Black Sheep Dunks….. *****!

Yup, you could literally have a shoe wall if you have enough lol. Imagine life where you could grab a shoe without having to move a box ever again. tha good lyfe

Yea that's that good life right there. lol Gonna try and start buying a few at a time. I'll eventually get enough to handle all my shoes.

Back
Top Bottom