2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I got a pair of 3lab5s in a trade and I traded those to Sole Supremacy for a pair. Wish jt was the concept version but beggars can't be choosers
 lol thats where I got mines from.They are good people and 100

I traded a pair of size 6 kd aunt pearls for my DS WPF.

I got a pair of 3lab5s in a trade and I traded those to Sole Supremacy for a pair. Wish jt was the concept version but beggars can't be choosers
Dang I'm pretty jealous of that :lol: I saw that same pair on sole supremacy and I thought to myself "nah not today" and I was working on getting a pair from someone for $225 but he sold them to somebody else before we could meet up

Finally broke these out today.
ver'nice! so glad I doubled up (I sent my third pair back because they weren't mismatched).

Wow much love to xwestbullyx! Wasn't sure about going up half a size but the fit is good. I think this might be my first dunk sb since I got into the game almost 10 years ago.

Wow much love to xwestbullyx! Wasn't sure about going up half a size but the fit is good. I think this might be my first dunk sb since I got into the game almost 10 years ago.
That's a nice shot bro, and it's all good glad I could look out!

what type of material is that on the toebox? your the first on foot pic i've seen of these... im probably getting them tomorrow...
Nylon.

A little too much Nylon for my tastes, but it is pulled off WAY better on here than the Canyon Purple lows and those gray lows from last year.

anyone have the tropical teals (or whatever they called?) $60 on couple sites seems like a nice fresh summer kicks but dont really know how they look in person or what outfits they go with.
I need to learn to multiquote better.
I picked up my teals from an outlet. I love them, they go great with jeans and pretty much any white, black, or gray based shirts.

ver'nice! so glad I doubled up (I sent my third pair back because they weren't mismatched).

Thanks!! It's been years since I bought a SB Dunk. Since I've bought the Hacky Sack Lows, I've picked up Civilists, black denim Levi's low, Jpack high and low, giraffes, snake eyes, brickhouse red and the orange gamma lows.

Now I'm looin at getting some SOMPS but I can't find them in my size for a decent price.

Anyone now how the quality of the FTC Finally are?

darthpolak darthpolak Do you have any reason to think it might be? Good luck with the doctor's appointment, I hope you get some good news. Nice wear, I should put my blue laces back into my pair. It looks too bland with the grey.

Through my insurance we have a thing called MDLive where for $26, you Skype/FaceTime with a doctor and they can help diagnose stuff. I tried it because it'd be better than spending however much at a doctor. They suggested that it was Sciatica.

Just got home though, and its actually 3 herniated discs and 2 damaged nerves. Have to go for MRI tomorrow. It's been painful like this for 2-3 years but I've dealt with it. Last few months its to the point where I'm walking hunched over and stuff. Wife made me go finally because well...can't exactly rattle the pictures off the wall right now if you get my drift.

So, hopefully MRI says it can get treated with some injections and therapy. But he yelled at me and said I've probably made it either permanent or to the point where I'll need surgery since I waited so long. Said he didn't know how I've even been able to walk, he has people with less damage come in needing wheelchairs and disability and stuff.

Bottom line: take care of yourself!

Oh jeez, that sucks. Your back is among the many areas not to be ignored. I still get some dead sensations in my shoulder from a nasty fall I had about 10 years ago.

Has anyone seen these for sale anywhere recently??

Very underrated shoe IMO. I spent a lot of time trying to find for ~$65, my personal limit for it. Ended up biting at $75...

I dunno your size or anything, but there is an OK used pair in a size 12 on eBay for $39/OBO. No box but if you're looking for beaters...might not be bad. PM me for the link.

Otherwise, search for product code 304292-408 on Google and you'll find some misc shops with misc sizes.

Back
Top Bottom