2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Finally got to un-ds today.

Man, the BS collab fake *** Gucci print is almost the same as the P-Rod 2.5 Gucci's insoles I copped at the outlet a couple of years ago.  Could have been executed better IMHO.

Not my pic

Radio just posted the Aj x sb.. They will probably take phone orders.

Don't get mad at me incase they dont

Please answer this for me and I'm not trying to sarcastic or rude or negative. Why do people double up on the same kicks. My kicks never get destroyed or messed up to point where I need to take out another pair. Why would you do it? Just curious

The times I've done it it's because I think that this is THE pair that I know I'm going to wear nonstop. Then I end up having a pair of shoes sit in the closet untouched for a year or two, at which point I end up doing a clean up of the closets and unload them for as close to retail as I can get or at the bottom end of fair market value (if you price shoes too low people tend to think you're running some sort of scam)

You paid $220????

Yeah man. I sold some kicks last week which made it a no brainer. Plus, I'll be attending my Uncle's funeral that morning and the last thing I want to think about honestly is kicks. Glad this is out of the way.

220 for a $150 +tax shoe that will resale for ridiculous amounts IS a no brainer. 

Back
Top Bottom