2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Glad a lot of you are copping the stars, I'm probably going to wait for my local, and grab from them

:nthat:

Last edited:
Copped stars on premier.... 
nthat.gif

Not worried about a discount. I like supporting great shops and rewarding exemplary customer service, of which Premier has in spades. Great shoe, glad I could grab them.
Same, they've always provided exemplary service and always throw in cool freebies like stickers and such. I prefer to pay the $8 shipping to them then pay mark-up prices or deal with the elitist attitude of [most] employees at NYC sneaker shops 

Major props on the stars link.Been waitng for them and hope I like them as much in person.

Not worried about a discount. I like supporting great shops and rewarding exemplary customer service, of which Premier has in spades. Great shoe, glad I could grab them.
Probably the only place i've seen in a while who actually hand writes out a "thank you" on the invoice.

All I'm saying is if you use Kixify the way it is supposed to be used (checkout through Kixify) you are just as protected as using eBay, since every purchase is routed through PayPal. If something does go wrong, you get your money back through PayPal and the user is suspended. How are they supposed to scam you? The only way they can is if YOU let it happen. "Oh I'll send you $500 gifted, off-site." That's how you get scammed on ANY site, not just Kixify, or eBay, or NikeTalk etc but ANY SITE. Use common sense, and PayPal always protects the buyer. In light of the tags however, it does seem shady, so I will ask for individually tagged photos, handwritten and dated for all products. The user will not be reactivated until that time, but it's silly to go around acting like this guy can just steal your money off our site because he can't unless you go off-site and give him the opening. 
I wasn't going around acting like he can steal  your money...

He can borrow it for like two weeks, but hey, why not take the risk if it's paypal backed, right?

I was just saying his tags are suspect, and those prices are right out side the bullseye.

"too good to be true"

I wasn't going around acting like he can steal  your money...

He can borrow it for like two weeks, but hey, why not take the risk if it's paypal backed, right?

I was just saying his tags are suspect, and those prices are right out side the bullseye.

"too good to be true"
Well you did say "are you telling me no one has ever tried to scam on kixify?"

And that is my reply. If you use Kixify properly your chances of being scammed are slim to none. As far as the tags go, point taken and the user will be required to provide better authentication photos.

The premier just restocked on the stars and its selling out FAST SUPER FAST!!! LMAO.

GOGOGOGOO Got me and my brother a pair each. 

BLASPHEMY!
IDK i would take SPoTs over SOMPs any day ... creativity behind SPoTs trumps SOMPs tenfold .. SOMP are a dope simple shoe but if you have never held a pair of SPoTs in your hand and checked out every individual cartoon homie allover the shoe than you wouldn't understand 

3 posts on the same page by the same dude about the same thing lmao

did premier restock the stars? lol

good looking out tho

Last edited:

3 posts on the same page by the same dude about the same thing lmao

did premier restock the stars? lol

good looking out tho
Oh my bad... I had auto clicker on so it was spamming eveyr time i presed enter. My bad... LOL Yea the stars restocked.. Was just happy cause didnt want to pay $170+ for one..Seems this shoe might be the next BITUS

Someone like 10 pages back gave me the link that was invalid which was the stars link when they first released it. That link worked like a charm.! HMU if you missed out your size.

Last edited:

IDK i would take SPoTs over SOMPs any day ... creativity behind SPoTs trumps SOMPs tenfold .. SOMP are a dope simple shoe but if you have never held a pair of SPoTs in your hand and checked out every individual cartoon homie allover the shoe than you wouldn't understand 
Details on Spots are cool but SOMPs >>> SPoTs imo.... 

Back
Top Bottom