2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Headed out to ATT Park for tonights Giants game. Just picked these up earlier this week. I've been looking for these for quite some time and finally found my size for a good price.

We’re always looking to keep our readers informed on Nike SB restocks, so here’s some news. Nike SB Dunk Low Pro (J Pack) Breds has been confirmed available at CCS. Hurry! While supplies last! $85.

We’re always looking to keep our readers informed on Nike SB restocks and releases, so here’s some news. Nike SB Dunk High Pro (J Pack) Varsity Royal has been confirmed available at CCS. $95.

Guess what? The skate shoes that will remind us of the Nintendo Controller, is now available at CCS. Dubbed as the Nike SB Mid Nintendo Controller, it features a dope colorway sporting a gray nubuck base with black suede and pink paneling.  $93.

FREE SHIPPING 
on orders over $69!*
Use promotion code IPCCV2N3 at checkout.

Last edited:
The mid 'nintendo controller'? Thats worse than the 'thing 2' nickname. Im a die hard Nintendo fan, but that **** had me laughing.

yeah I don't remember pink on a Nintendo controller ever. The only ones that the nickname worked on was a blazer from 09 that looked like the Wii and an AM BW from the same year that actually had what looked like the d-pad from the controller on the shoe as a print.

use ebates for 3% cashback along with coupon $15 off $75+ LKS64A4Z for extra savings :wink:

How have I been shopping online for over a decade and never looked I to ebates until just now? Probably hundreds of dollars or more I've thrown away.

Ugh.

Back
Top Bottom