2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

There's the befast code plus got that 50 dollar voucher from nike 36 is a hard number to pass up
images

The only pair from that set of 4 repurposed AF1 colors that I wouldn't get 100% behind is the White Cocoa, all the rest use great materials and were pretty well done.

Really disliked the jpacks, but after all the talk and on feet of the royals I'm thinkin of grabbing a pair. Really nothing I'm interested in right now, there's a few but don't have my size on civil or premier, both of which still have my size in the highs.

You're free to spend your money how you want, but what's the draw with those? The 3 looks TERRIBLE when it's all smooth like that. (in my opinion of course)

To buy the bazooka joes for 9.97 plus tax and shipping or to not to... Just don't wanna spend my coupon on something basic

Wish they had the giraffes or the stars up there

Last edited:
Not sure what other threads you guys frequent, but this one is probably one of the more low key cooler threads... The lebron XI thread is a headache for the most part, KD is alright.. Jordan thread is a bunch of BS going on for the most part... probably because SB's don't get as much hype from the kids... good thing i guess..

Back
Top Bottom