2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

No black laces from another shoe? To be honest the ones they came with are about 10" too short.

No black laces from another shoe? To be honest the ones they came with are about 10" too short.

I just have the black ones from my blue lobsters. I think I'll just grab the 61" from fully laced cuz I need navy ones from some '99 dunks anyhow

Ahh, I see. I've got a TON of black and white laces of various lengths since I almost always go with the alt option. keep them in the lunchbox that the collector's edition of Fallout 3 came in.

Thank you ! I was actually considering the J-Pack Red also, but I have never been into low shoes. 
You should get a pair ! They are really nice in person ! 
i'm sure they're way nicer in person (just like the Sack Lows), but the white Lance Mountain AJ1xSB's are next for me.

Finally after waiting over a week, getting the package delivered to the wrong person, a few calls, and some personal skills, I finally tracked my package down 
nthat.gif

Some pics:

Dat drag 
happy.gif

repped my dude!! got in just in time with the hookup for 64 bucks plus tax!. sizes are going fast on the UNCs not much left or i wouldve hooked my boy up too. Had to settle for a 12 on the Georgetowns, its nice to have the set now, but its gonna bother me theyre not the same size lol.

Last edited:
You guys think the "thing 2" will make it to the discount rack? Really debating if I want them now or wait.

Back
Top Bottom