2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

TFW you find a pair of EMB Miamis for a decent price....

...  Then you realize the seller is in the Netherlands and shipping is $50.

Yea those have been up forever. Just need those and Kenny powers safari's and I'm good with SB's for the moment

I'm here trying to be good and not spend money and nike just sent me some $25 1 time use discount code.

STRUGGLE TO BE GOOD CONTINUES.

Last edited:
The weird thing is, I barely buy ANYTHING from NDC. I think it's something like 15 orders over the past 7 years. I spend my money with smaller places on the internet not really hitting up the big sites unless it's a major sale.

The weird thing is, I barely buy ANYTHING from NDC. I think it's something like 15 orders over the past 7 years. I spend my money with smaller places on the internet not really hitting up the big sites unless it's a major sale.
That might be the reason why haha. get you spending again.

I'm here trying to be good and not spend money and nike just sent me some $25 1 time use discount code.

STRUGGLE TO BE GOOD CONTINUES.
You can enter but you never leave...
tumblr_inline_mryw2dzT4Z1qz4rgp.gif

just received a free $25.00 gift card in my email fron nike.com for being a loyal customer.........i must have spent a lot this year... lol

I got the same code and I've spent thousands of dollars there.  
roll.gif

I might put mine towards the Carmines if I get lucky.

As much as I've spent on NDC in the last 2 years alone, I didn't even get a free shipping code. FOH

I got the $50 card as well!  I wish they would have sent it before I ordered those YOTH Kobe 8's the other day off clearance.

Anyone else get the following "$25 off your next purchase" email from nike today?

"For being such a loyal customer, we want to thank you with $25 off your next Nike.com purchase from now until 5/31/14."

...it was a nice surprise.

Anyone else get the following "$25 off your next purchase" email from nike today?

"For being such a loyal customer, we want to thank you with $25 off your next Nike.com purchase from now until 5/31/14."

...it was a nice surprise.
Do you even read the thread???
mean.gif
It's the only topic on this page... C'mon man....

Back
Top Bottom