2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Another look with the FullyLaced blue reefs.
I like the original white laces. Right on for the pic!

I feel u ! I am still thinking if i should trade my dinos for the J-pack hi and low anyone think is a good idea

I don't think I'll be posting anything to #onfootsaturday since it'd probably just be a repost of recently worn stuff, and there's a high probability that it won't even be SB related!

As soon as I get my bait x asics "Nippon blues" in I'm not giving them the chance to sit ds

I feel u ! I am still thinking if i should trade my dinos for the J-pack hi and low anyone think is a good idea
IMO i would say no just because Dino jr's are harder to come by nowadays and you may regret it later.. while the j-packs will be around for sometime

krayzsb krayzsb
You've asked twice in the past day. I think you should go for it since you seem to really want to the J-Pack and aren't too happy with your Dino Jrs. I'm sure you'll find some taker at some point. Just don't complain to us if you do go with the deal and then you get upset that the J-Pack isn't worth anything over box price later down the line

That's why you keep asking right? Because you want someone to say go ahead and make a deal with somebody?

Last edited:
krayzsb krayzsb
You've asked twice in the past day. I think you should go for it since you seem to really want to the J-Pack and aren't too happy with your Dino Jrs. I'm sure you'll find some taker at some point. Just don't complain to us if you do go with the deal and then you get upset that the J-Pack isn't worth anything over box price later down the line

That's why you keep asking right? Because you want someone to say go ahead and make a deal with somebody?

Na bro.. Just getting opinions.. Esk221 u have me cracking on the bryand GIF lol

Lol at the GR and dino question....not hating, just gave me a chuckle on my 10 hour road trip home from SC, thanks fellas. And thanks @hadowajp for offering the oop on the royal jpack's but I'm just gonna see if it's available in a week or two.

It just seems like you're waiting for someone to say it's ok. Since everyone that's responded said you should keep the Dino Jr, and then you post asking AGAIN.

So here's your OK from someone you don't know, that won't be doing the trade so won't be benefitting from your decision. Go Ahead and make the trade if you find someone willing to take it. Don't add any cash. Just do a straight trade.

Since you don't like the Purple and Silver maybe you'll be happy with the Black/Red and Black/Royal.

edit: Let me be clear I'm not trying to be a hater, I just want to let you know that it's OK, and while people will probably tell you that you made the wrong choice only you have to be happy with the shoes you got out of the deal.

Last edited:
It just seems like you're waiting for someone to say it's ok. Since everyone that's responded said you should keep the Dino Jr, and then you post asking AGAIN.

So here's your OK from someone you don't know, that won't be doing the trade so won't be benefitting from your decision. Go Ahead and make the trade if you find someone willing to take it. Don't add any cash. Just do a straight trade.

Since you don't like the Purple and Silver maybe you'll be happy with the Black/Red and Black/Royal.

edit: Let me be clear I'm not trying to be a hater, I just want to let you know that it's OK, and while people will probably tell you that you made the wrong choice only you have to be happy with the shoes you got out of the deal.

[emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]128077[/emoji]

I only have three SBs, and while I'd like to participate in #onfootsaturdays I cannot :lol: Don't feel like wearing my passports or Tiff Highs. Hacky sack lows STILL ain't came in yet :smh:

:nerd:

I just don't like those highs for some reason. There's too much ...blue. Although I have all blue shoes lol, I think you know what I mean.

Those lows tho... :x
I actually think both are dope but the highs are just unreal, might actually prefer them to royal 1s we shall see

I actually think both are dope but the highs are just unreal, might actually prefer them to royal 1s we shall see

I just realized I used the wrong emoticon. /fail. I really like the jpack lows. I meant to use the :smokin emoticon.

I stand by my feelings on the royals. I'm not a Jordan guy tho.

I would just sell the Dino Jrs but to me they are hideous so i am biased, but do what YOU want they're your sneakers not ours.

Never understood why people ask if trades are a good deal

plus I would never trade something older that is harder to come by for something that is new and readily available

Back
Top Bottom