2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Premier alway hooks it up. No stickers but faster then jimmy johns delivery. Didn't really know how to feel about thesee, but when I saw them in person I fell in love. Might have to grab another pair of the highs, they look real good with the black laces.
Pic with black laces?

Shops with an unlimited supply of JPacks right now lol seems like it the basic black and white blazer.
Questions price range on dinos size 9 worn 8x i am thinking 180$ second opinion ? Anyone
Me personnally I wouldn't pay that much 140 if I was feeling them I guess. It's really personal preference. I hate paying over retail if it's a worn shoe. Another story if they only made 500 pairs, then I'd pay over retail for some worn kicks.

Nah there pretty TTS but maybe would have gotten a half size up in the high.
I was affraid of that. That leather don't like to stretch too much.

Premier alway hooks it up. No stickers but faster then jimmy johns delivery. Didn't really know how to feel about thesee, but when I saw them in person I fell in love. Might have to grab another pair of the highs, they look real good with the black laces.
hows the suede on the blue?

The J-Pack is dope but I'm gonna be a little patience. They're the GR for May so there'll be ton of pairs floatting around. Not to mention, the Non-SB fans look at them as just plain dunks. I'm gonna practice a little patience with this one. But i'm happy for all who copped. Look forward to seeing some on-feet shots

The 'Jpack' descriptor has a rich history of awesome kicks, but this release does nothing for me. More for you guys!

While these are a GR, the IG blast on these is unlike other SB's. I'm sure the Jordan crowd is going to jump on these. Better be safe than sorry.

Give the on the feet pics some time, most just pulled the trigger on the order, :lol:

How's the quality of the suede on the highs?

I wear all kinds of colors too.

I don't get these beliefs about what to wear at a certain age.

Being grown is about being secure in yourself, which, as it relates to fashion, means wearing what you like and makes you feel good.

If you're wearing or not wearing something because you're a certain age and should be more mature, you are still dressing for other people, which is not very mature at all.

Totally agree.
Color is my middle name.
Today I'm wearing my Fire and Ice's.
Yesterday was my Dino Jr's
Wednesday was Purple Cheetah's
Tuesday was Dr. Feelgoods
Monday was Tiff's
Everybody thinks I'm weird; I tell them I'm Eccentric.
Age is just a number...
I'm 44.
Look 34.
Dress 24
Act 14...(so my wife says!)

I wasn't feeling the royals until the better pictures came out and showed the materials a little better and they look pretty damn nice for a GR. I'm just hoping that they sit for a few weeks or pop up in random sizes...

Last edited:
yea really. no, i've never bought from there.

The really??? Was more because of the twenty posts saying how mainlands basically sells preorders put ting the shoes on the site before they actually have them

Also we don't need to clog an already very active thread with shipping status questions

I picked up the blue jay packs, the materials and quality of the show are on point, they're nice and buttery

So I'm guessing I won't be receiving this mainland order for a couple weeks huh? Worth the 20% disco though since I was on the fence about copping anyway.

The really??? Was more because of the twenty posts saying how mainlands basically sells preorders put ting the shoes on the site before they actually have them

Also we don't need to clog an already very active thread with shipping status questions

Thank you nt police. I just asked a question

Last edited:
So I'm guessing I won't be receiving this mainland order for a couple weeks huh? Worth the 20% disco though since I was on the fence about copping anyway.

This is how I feel, wasn't on the fence but the discount made me shrug it off.

Back
Top Bottom