2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I haven't posted anything in a while in here, I hope everyone is having a great day. I just saw a twitter post for Hacky Sack High Sb and I was able to cop in my size and my recent pickup

Thank you bro. I appreciate it 
No problem. I liked the McRads shot, real clean.

I haven't posted anything in a while in here, I hope everyone is having a great day. I just saw a twitter post for Hacky Sack High Sb and I was able to cop in my size and my recent pickup
Nice, man! Like @vuezie1127  said I'm also shying away from new releases and going for older stuff.

I thought the hackey sack highs were dope from the preview shots but not in the new photos.

Apparently they are having a huge restock on sb's the 26. In store only I assume

I'd travel 3 hours for that...

You'll have to, they did post no phone orders. The only thing I'm interested in is the 112 primitive Clark Kent whatever you wanna call it. And even those I'm iffy on. Good restock though. Wonder if restocking the tiffs is a sign there are more coming eventually. Or could just be thinking/looking way to much into it. It looks like almost a fsr on all of them though.

I'm not too salty about no phone order on that restock.  I already have what I want out of that lineup (Concords, WOFs, 510s).  Don't care for the Tiff highs personally.

why the hell are iron lows so damn hard to find?!?
I saw a pair on Flight Club in my size (13) the other day.  I don't know what the market price is but knowing FC, their $200 price tag is probably above average.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom