2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I wasn't on this thread when SOMPs dropped that would've been dope if guys dropped info on those jawns. The JBxSB's I doubt anyone will be friendly with info when time comes.
The SOMPs were easy for New Yorkers like me, but outside of NYC it was really difficult for ppl, but this thread is extremely helpful no matter what. The Tiffany release however made this thread go to hell fast, straight war zone in here lmao

The SOMPs were easy for New Yorkers like me, but outside of NYC it was really difficult for ppl, but this thread is extremely helpful no matter what. The Tiffany release however made this thread go to hell fast, straight war zone in here lmao
yepp on the day after release I grabbed four pairs from NTNY with ease.

Yea the New Yorkers definitely ate during SOMP release. It's expected though seeing how Nigel is from there so makes sense. As far as Tiffs go yea it was madness lol I was lurking most of that time and following the thread but created my account like 2 weeks before release.

The Diamond release did see people go mum with the help, but it was kind of understandable with the amount of people begging for info only to post screenshots of their successful orders and then the amount of pairs for sale in their signature increase. Not to mention all the argumentative people popping in to talk smack about how much these were going to go for in the resale market.

The Diamond release did see people go mum with the help, but it was kind of understandable with the amount of people begging for info only to post screenshots of their successful orders and then the amount of pairs for sale in their signature increase. Not to mention all the argumentative people popping in to talk smack about how much these were going to go for in the resale market.
Yea it was kinda every man/woman for himself/herself. And the way ppl were treating all the new members coming in the thread at the time just for the release. I think that's the only reason I didn't create a profile sooner cause I wasn't trying to get criticized or anything while things were so heated.

Oh na I wasn't talking bad or nothing lol was just saying just in case you wanted another source for info on that shoe outside this thread.
 I personally don't like the AJxSB so I never visited the thread so not sure how much ppl help each other there.
Repped thanks for looking out. Already took off 6/6 to camp for these JB's tho (haven't camped for Nikes in 2 years). Figure it's gonna be just as hard to get as somps which I really didn't think where gonna be that hard to get.

Repped thanks for looking out. Already took off 6/6 to camp for these JB's tho (haven't camped for Nikes in 2 years). Figure it's gonna be just as hard to get as somps which I really didn't think where gonna be that hard to get.
Gonna be worse IMO...if it's anything like the first pair, it'll be in-store and/or raffle only for most shops. On top of that, you'll probably get resellers, JB heads, and everyone else trying to get a pair.

My local (510) didn't receive any pairs. I don't think atlas did either. I wanted a pair but they were only available sizes 7+
mad.gif
but I was able to score two pairs for my boyfriend. Paid retail for one from Brooklyn projects and another for ~$240 from shoejockey.
Atlas received a handful of pairs, maybe like 8 total. I think 510 had pairs as well but didn't put them up on social media and only hooked up their most loyal local customers.... I know BP didn't charge retail, although it was better than most resellers I guess. I got one of my pairs from them and with shipping it was like 168$. Only reason I point that out is because BP never charges retail for anything QS or hyped. I didn't want to have to purchase from/support BP but I didn't have a lot of other options and really wanted SOMP's. They were also really weird about the way they handled the phone orders for them.

Last edited:
Atlas received a handful of pairs, maybe like 8 total. I know for a fact BP didn't charge retail, although it was better than most resellers I guess. I got one of my pairs from them and with shipping it was like 168$. Only reason I point that out is because BP never charges retail for anything QS or hyped. I didn't want to have to purchase from/support BP but I didn't have a lot of other options and really wanted SOMP's. They were also really weird about the way they handled the phone orders for them.

Hindsight tells me I should've taken that route too instead of being stubborn and waiting for them to pop up at my local (they never did).

My local (510) didn't receive any pairs. I don't think atlas did either. I wanted a pair but they were only available sizes 7+ >: but I was able to score two pairs for my boyfriend. Paid retail for one from Brooklyn projects and another for ~$240 from shoejockey.

Both 510 and atlas received less than a fsr I think it ended up being about 13 pairs total between both spots

Gonna be worse IMO...if it's anything like the first pair, it'll be in-store and/or raffle only for most shops. On top of that, you'll probably get resellers, JB heads, and everyone else trying to get a pair.

True this shop by me was bad for tiffs. Not blades nyc bad, but their line isn't ratchet and have barricades with police supervision. I just hope they don't camp 2 days ahead of time.

Thankfully since I haven't been interested in the AJ x SB releases I can just sit back and watch the madness unfold.

Thankfully since I haven't been interested in the AJ x SB releases I can just sit back and watch the madness unfold.

Yep will be watching too. My next on my list for SBs is the Royals. Other than those Carmine 6s next month too. Then my wallet will be on a bit of a hiatus haha

damn, went to my local after work to cop baos and they didnt have my 11.5 so i had to settle on a 11 with a prayer i can find a size swap, hope these restock BUT the biggest disappointment was NO BLUE LACES i was gonna use that on my wpfs :frown: made me almost want to pass

The only ones I can think of that I really want are the nappy suede grey/red black/grey, but I'm a sucker for deals on pairs on my wish list, and then there's the occasional odd ball release that I haven't been following that I stumble across.

Getting jerseys for the World Cup is going to be where I pour my money over the next few weeks though, I want to rep for the US, and show some support for my parent's country in what I hope is a better showing than the last cup.

damn, went to my local after work to cop baos and they didnt have my 11.5 so i had to settle on a 11 with a prayer i can find a size swap, hope these restock BUT the biggest disappointment was NO BLUE LACES i was gonna use that on my wpfs :frown: made me almost want to pass

Yeah people have reported that the laces were white and black since the first shops started getting them in.

If you need some royal blue SB laces, head over to fullylaced.com That's where I got mine for my WPF's.

Yea I think I'm going to stick with the white laces anyway I don't want anything to take away from the white tongue I think that's my favorite part of this shoe.

Yea I think I'm going to stick with the white laces anyway I don't want anything to take away from the white tongue I think that's my favorite part of this shoe.
After the icy blue sole, I think the tongue is the best part of the Bao's. A lot of folks will probably say the off-white suede but I love how bright laces (ie. royal, pink, etc..) will just pop more with that white background. 

Back
Top Bottom