2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

false
Wore my smoked cnc's yesterday and my huxtables today... My chick was mad with my color choices both days... They get mad over the stupidest things

b/c they didn't match her outift?

jk.

My gf will always comment "what?! those? they are so ugly." "are these new? why did you buy these? these are ugly colours"

okay fashion police.

Agreed, even the sales guy was disappointed. He said he's heard that objection to them all day today!

Confirmed. As far as the sales guy is concerned, he beLIEves they all will be a print. Tonight....... I shall cry.:smh:

boo this. anyone know if theyre in ny shops yet?

Saw SOOO Many Pairs Of Skunks At The Cannabis Cup Today.... Made Me Realize What A Terrible Mistake It Was Passing On Them All Those Years Ago :smh:

Definitely Will Be Pulling That Trigger In The Near Future

Those Lows Won't Be So Lucky, Definitely A Cop If That's Their True Form :pimp:

Another Shot Of Them:

On Another Note, That Midsole KILLS The Appeal For Me Of Those Hacky Sack Highs :x It's Looking Like Lows Only On This One Over Here

Last edited:
Saw SOOO Many Pairs Of Skunks At The Cannabis Cup Today.... Made Me Realize What A Terrible Mistake It Was Passing On Them All Those Years Ago :smh:

Definitely Will Be Pulling That Trigger In The Near Future

Those Lows Won't Be So Lucky, Definitely A Cop If That's Their True Form :pimp:

Another Shot Of Them:

On Another Note, That Midsole KILLS The Appeal For Me Of Those Hacky Sack Highs :x It's Looking Like Lows Only On This One Over Here

that pic was said to be photoshopped, as did the latest one as well.
no actual pics of a skunk low as of yet i believe

Guy I know on IG who got them early says the Hacky Sacks' pattern is just printed on canvas, no actual texture.  Bummer.

If anyone is near rockland county NY, I just picked up my baohaus from AGAINST ALL ODDS at palisades mall of all places.. They also got some red janoski max that are really tempting

I was at the store on Saturday...I guess they didn't put them out yet when I was there...

Man I love my dunks, that's all I used to cop in HS.I remember I found a pair of lo top blk mesh/suede maples for $40 on sale at short pump outlet mall in VA...goddd I should a grabbed like 5 pair just to have on hand lol.hella comfy kicks

I was at the store on Saturday...I guess they didn't put them out yet when I was there...
really? that's weird. guy at the store told me he got them Friday, put them out Saturday. Maybe not til later in the day? They're not quite in plain sight though, they're on top of the shoe wall, not actually on the wall. I saw them when I was about to leave but decided to look up for some reason lol

Last edited:
I've been out the game for a bit but just getting back in....is $150 shipped for YOTH straight? what was retail for these? 108 or 120?

Back
Top Bottom