2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

FYI when I called Persona a few minutes ago they had an 8.5 bao left. No 9.5/10 though.

I don't think so. They look similar to another low GR that released last year though.

I think they became these...

hackey sack highs look tempting but i feel like i'd never wear them... probably janoski's for me. the dave matthews comment made me feel ashamed of myself, but i'll still probably pickup regardless 
roll.gif

has anyone held the hackey sack pack in hand? I know someone asked this before but I didnt see an answer- is the upper like a woven material or is the pattern just printed on the upper?

has anyone held the hackey sack pack in hand? I know someone asked this before but I didnt see an answer- is the upper like a woven material or is the pattern just printed on the upper?
it's a printed pattern. The kind folks at Atlas let my friend and I take a look.

Last edited:
are they taking phone orders? number please.
Was out of the house for a minute, sorry for the delay. I was going on Hippohead's post above, who indicated that they often do. See below:
Persona Boutique released their Bao's today and might have a couple sizes left. They usually take phone orders after Noon so here is the info

51 Market St.
Lowell, MA
(978) 710-7869

Dammit! I was driving. -___- what's the smallest size concepts released?
They didn't release online, sold out in store.

Was out of the house for a minute, sorry for the delay. I was going on Hippohead's post above, who indicated that they often do. See below:
They're sold out, too.

Oops, apparently 8/8.5 left. When I called they said sold out.

Last edited:
Quote:
Persona Boutique released their Bao's today and might have a couple sizes left. They usually take phone orders after Noon so here is the info

51 Market St.
Lowell, MA
(978) 710-7869

Awesome! Thanks!

Ehh guys are there a lot of fake dooms floating around or is the market for those pretty clean?
I know there were quite a few pairs back then. Nowadays, it seems like there's not much fakes out there. Easiest way for me to check was the materials used and the bumps on the authentics at the toe area, which are more pronounced. There's a thread somewhere here if you search around (a few years old though) about legit checking it.

Back
Top Bottom