2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I picked up my Bao's today from ClockWork Skate-Shop in Georgia.  According to them Nike only sent them 1 pair in each size (8 - 12), and originally the store owner didn't anticipate the hype over the shoe and cancelled the order for them a few week back. Then once the calls came in he requested to get them.  Tomorrow they are releasing the hacky sacks dunk lows (which look good in person) and i'm not sure how much hype are surrounded around them, but I am going to try to get me a pair.   

Sure they are releasing dunks and not janoski, kosten, and ba's? Nevertheless, I'm in the fence about these, but I think I got a pair of highs on lock, and I'm gonna cop them. Worst comes to worst move em for retail for someone who really wants them. Although who knows if these are gonna be so hyped up and impossible to get or easy as could be. The more pictures I see of the dunk's I think it's a decent shoe.

anywhere thats dropping more baos tomorrow ?? oh them hacky sack are lame its just the pendleton pattern on dunks should be called mexican blanket dunks 

on the fence, but leaning towards copping

Last edited:
on the fence, but leaning towards copping
Im definitely feelin those now i like'em!! Whats good to all the NT fam was away for awhile (week) this thread blew the hell up, also looking for the Chairman Bao if anyone has some info yes i did read the thread than got burned out

Yo I have a pair of medusa 9.5 deadstock. If any one wants the retail oop pm me

The more I look, the more I think the Project BA's are the dopiest of the hacky sack drops so far. I'm sure I'll feel some type of way about the high's, but these BA's weren't even on my radar until today. What to do, what to do...

I'm the weirdo that throws away his boxes. (ducks tomatoes) I like Js but the resellers have made it pretty much impossible to enjoy these restocks.  
i haven't had too many issues getting shoes that i want from NDC (tiffs were my luckiest pickup) - must be my internet speed - i don't use bots... I'm not always lucky (paid resell for all 3 of my AJ1xSB), but I agree - the restocks are not the parties that they should be.

I'm the weirdo that throws away his boxes. (ducks tomatoes) I like Js but the resellers have made it pretty much impossible to enjoy these restocks.  
Same here, the boxes get tossed and they are stored in those plastic shoe boxes from the "Container Store". They need to be visible for quick selection, as they are now in "rotation". LOL!!!

Non-TLO + Captcha = success for me. If i must participate in the madness, I much prefer to have a fighting chance. No bots here.

Back
Top Bottom