2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Glad to see most of the SB family get their pair/pairs of Baos today.

Good Friday kicks for today...

Stoked that I just got me a pair of UBIQ Dirty Martinis as well.

@DanVsMan I think I remember talking to you over twitter a couple of months ago. I think it was in response to KOF and their SBlogy Thursdays.

Knew the name was familiar and big ups for you giving out the oops to folks here. :smokin

@DanVsMan I think I remember talking to you over twitter a couple of months ago. I think it was in response to KOF and their SBlogy Thursdays.

Knew the name was familiar and big ups for you giving out the oops to folks here.
smokin.gif
DOPE Pic man... Ive always wanted those Supreme Dunks

Knew the name was familiar and big ups for you giving out the oops to folks here.
smokin.gif
Yeah homie, what's your twitter UN? I try to give oops when I can but because I live in CT and I don't have locals it's mostly just trying to cop online when others can't.

If only they would ship. I see 5 pairs i would Cop instantly right now
That picture is a bit deceiving...  They don't have but one or two sizes in a lot of the desirable stuff you see on that wall.  The owner Greg is real laid back and dabbles in collecting SBs.  I've know him to buy collections of peoples DS SBs and sell them at his shop.  If you ever get close to Pensacola I'd definitely recommend hitting up his shop Klik.

Yeah dude, I'm over in Fairfield County
Oh alright. Not too far. Closer to the city but in my home town. I'm far enough from all places (MA, NYC, RI) that I literally have no local shop. Enclave in New Haven used to be a home spot but they're out of business now. Not a single other SB retailer in CT. I should corner that market......

Oh alright. Not too far. Closer to the city but in my home town. I'm far enough from all places (MA, NYC, RI) that I literally have no local shop. Enclave in New Haven used to be a home spot but they're out of business now. Not a single other SB retailer in CT. I should corner that market......
I can easily hop the express to get into the city but I'd be much happier if there was a place I could pick stuff up locally. If you started a business here I'd happily give you my money

I can easily hop the express to get into the city but I'd be much happier if there was a place I could pick stuff up locally. If you started a business here I'd happily give you my money
Right?! I wish I had the ability to get a SB shop going but I know from @John00  that Nike can be a pain about getting accounts started.

Shoreline near New Haven. You in CT?
my wife and i have eaten at almost 10 different NYC pizza places in the past 2-3 months trying to find the best.

after living in NYC for 3 years without a car, i just got some nice wheels, and we are thinking of making the trip to new haven for pizza this saturday.

pepe's or sally's?

my wife and i have eaten at almost 10 different NYC pizza places in the past 2-3 months trying to find the best.

after living in NYC for 3 years without a car, i just got some nice wheels, and we are thinking of making the trip to new haven for pizza this saturday.

pepe's or sally's?
They're both owned by the same family (Sally and Pepe Consiglio were brothers). Go to the one with a shorter line (although the line will be long regardless). I know the family and I've mostly eaten at Pepe's but they're essentially the same in my book.

Right?! I wish I had the ability to get a SB shop going but I know from @John00  that Nike can be a pain about getting accounts started.
True I've heard the same thing. I gotta be honest for a moment there I got way too excited imagining an NTer might one day start up a shop here lol

Back
Top Bottom