2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

You'll get it no problem, man. Still plenty of places left to drop like John said. It is definitely a GR just with weird staggered shipments so it seems more limited than it really is (at least that's the way I see it).

Im sure other spots will get them but with size 12's goin so quick I'm not going to be able to stay by a comp all day and night lol

looks like SPOT is out of stock, congrats to all that grabbed them.

Just out of curiousity (was offline) - did SPoT have any 14+ up online?

Managed to score a sz 13 yesterday over the phone - but was hoping to see if size up these.
Don't think so, it happened so quick ha ha, but I don't remember seeing 14+

Seems like theres still hype from tiffs riding on the last few releases from what I've heard already lmao
Considering these baos are flying off the shelves and these are apparently a GR, I'd say yeah... resellers are in full SB mode right meow haha

Im sure other spots will get them but with size 12's goin so quick I'm not going to be able to stay by a comp all day and night lol
I can try to cop for you and throw an oop. Had I known I could have grabbed a 12 on SPoT. I'll keep an eye out for ya.

Considering these baos are flying off the shelves and these are apparently a GR, I'd say yeah... resellers are in full SB mode right meow haha
lame lol, but with all the hype foams have been piling up lately I'm sure they will move back to that

I'm really glad I didn't want the Baos.  They're looking like a real headache to cop.
Same here. But seeing how many homies want and can't seem to cop I'm looking to spend my time helping since I don't care about them for myself.

Please don't start posting order confirmations in here. We don't do that in this thread.

I'm glad that more people were able to cop from SPOT. I'm sure that they'll be MORE chances coming for people to cop. Be patient people.
Sorry man im new..just got excited. I wont do it again

I don't know bro. I got my SOMPs and YOTHs easy as hell. These are flying!

Only good thing out of this Bao debacle is my lady got her first pair of SB's

Last edited:
I don't know bro. I got my SOMPs and YOTHs easy as hell. These are flying!

Only good thing out of this Boa debacle is my lady got her first pair of SB's
Well that's good! Like I said I'll keep an eye out, try to cop a 12 for ya. Try calling that number John just posted!

yeah **** plus its a big year in jordans too since i love 6's, AND ive been trying to get this pair of air maxs for a long time too and no luck. smh my pockets better be ready to evacuate lmao

I swear every single time I get up to do **** the baos drop and when I finally come back to my computer they're sold out... I'm at least glad that some people were able to pick them up today. I just need to one day get my hands on a 7.5/8 

yeah **** plus its a big year in jordans too since i love 6's, AND ive been trying to get this pair of air maxs for a long time too and no luck. smh my pockets better be ready to evacuate lmao
Yeah them carmines. UGH. And I really want those concord lows to go with my tuxedos.

Don't think so, it happened so quick ha ha, but I don't remember seeing 14+
Thanks man - makes me feel less bad that I ran out to grab a banh mi.
laugh.gif

As for the Bao hype: as I mentioned before, I don't own that many SBs - but wanted to grab them more cuz I'm a Eddie Huang/Baohaus/Fresh Off The Boat fan.  I managed to hook up 2 of my friends as well (who are also copping more for the Baohaus co-sign than the actual shoe).

Doesn't look like a GR to me at this point (though CCS said they initially won't get, now they will eventually) and the bad info on the Apr 1st drop date seem to drive people crazy.  If this was a limited release, I don't think I would have even tried.

And of course, hype builds hype -- people who didn't pay attention to these are hearing the buzz - and ANYTHING that's a 'collab' gets instant hype (even if people don't know the cosigner) and round and round, we go.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom