2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Decided that tonight's as good a night as any to wear them out.

Dope. Repped.

I like how they look off foot but I can't see myself wearing them... I'd rather get a pair of TaunTauns...
ohwell.gif

My first post on Nike Talk ! I look forward to being on here for the long run and helping others when I can.

I picked these up on Tuesday from Clockwork Skate Shop (IG: Clockwork_nation). I immediately had to UNDS these and try them on LoL ! I love these.. If you are in Atlanta or the Macon, GA area.. go to Macon Mall and give them a holla. The owner said that he should get more pairs in next week. Unfortunately its in-store only.. no phone orders.

My first post on Nike Talk ! I look forward to being on here for the long run and helping others when I can.

I picked these up on Tuesday from Clockwork Skate Shop (IG: Clockwork_nation). I immediately had to UNDS these and try them on LoL ! I love these.. If you are in Atlanta or the Macon, GA area.. go to Macon Mall and give them a holla. The owner said that he should get more pairs in next week. Unfortunately its in-store only.. no phone orders.
This pic too lol Nice pick up and welcome to the thread.

Welcome and here's your first rep
laugh.gif

welcome, sweet pic. repped

All you 4/20 cheech & chong dunk owners. HUF releasing some cheech & chong socks tomorrow that would look pretty dope with them. Just letting yall know.

Can't do the socks, although they are cool but I'm eyeing some of the shirts. Any info on pricing? I'm guessing way overpriced.

the "Safari" Dunk High.. Retail: $65.00

And last.. but not least the "Ice Cream Sandwich" Dunk High ! Retail: $50.00

I got these oldies but still goodies.. when I picked up my Baos. They had a good price on em.. so I said why not.

And another pic of the Baos when they was still DS ! But that only lasted a few minutes.
smokin.gif
 Retail: $110.00

Can't do the socks, although they are cool but I'm eyeing some of the shirts. Any info on pricing? I'm guessing way overpriced.
Yea me either I don't even wear shorts so I never see my socks anyway lol but yea My locals IG has the shirts at $29.99 and socks at $14.99.

Welcome!

btw was searching for royals in sz 10 for you. Everything on the bay right now looks fake so be careful. NT we all family here.
Had my sights set on royals forever. Sooooo many fake pairs of breds and royals. Lace bag ALMOST ALWAYS gives it away

Back
Top Bottom