2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Honestly these lesser known stores must wonder what's going on when their phones randomly blow up. kinda funny lol.

black-sheep-nike-sb-preview.jpg
black-sheep-nike-sb-preview-03-570x427.jpg
black-sheep-nike-sb-preview-04-570x570.jpg

black-sheep-nike-sb-preview-01-570x445.jpg

dead *** I'd cop for the box alone.

1. I appreciate you realizing that I was just kidding
2. Thanks but my size is a 6/6.5 I've been routinely hating on everyone who posts pics of either these or When pigs fly, cuz I want those bad. I found a pair of 6.5 ion pinks but it'll be damn near 165 shipped for me. No bueno :smh: Been holding out and will continue to hold out, maybe they'll go on sale eventually.

LOL ya'll see prices on ebay for the baos........crazy

Same old resellers trying to catch people who may not be as educated about this release as most in here are. Throwing something out there to see who bites and attempting to drum up hype along the way (lace swaps and calling them South Beach SBs). It's the oldest trick in the book.

This Box is looking crazy, I can't wait to see the shoes and get a release date so I can plan this road trip!

Last edited:
Went up to see these in person today and couldnt walk away without em. They remind me of when I had my pee wee SBs, same buttery suede,cept with sexy stubble! Here's hoping more SBs have quality materials like these.

Seriously if those blacksheep dunks are a dud, it'll be a shame. So much effort put into the box, wow.

so am i destined to not get a pair or bao's lol......as that link went live i went out to lunch and got my boy those hideous AF1 RT highs and mids 
mean.gif
 i need a 12 in these baos lol 

If the shoes are dope, Id heavily consider road trpping down from New England. Im a sucker for details. 

The Black Sheep x SB box is killer. Hopefully it's not limited to in-store only, otherwise I might be making a trip down to see the relatives that weekend.

The Black Sheep x SB box is killer. Hopefully it's not limited to in-store only, otherwise I might be making a trip down to see the relatives that weekend.
According to the IG post it will be. 

Probably along the lines of Concepts exclusive stuff.

Can't see that box being widely available, unfortunately.

Back
Top Bottom