2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

crazy how I completely stopped checkin for new SBs since the Tiffany High release... don't kno why that was a huge turn off for me ... still love and wear the SBs i own though ... these possible hacky sack dunks could pull me back though

Last edited:
Has anybody's Martini order shipped? I think i remember someone's Snake Eyes being canceled.
nerd.gif

EDIT: Just saw who's order was canceled...used that handy dandy 'search feature.'
laugh.gif
Hopefully mine ships soon...no matter how many pairs I have, getting new joints always feels like Christmas.
happy.gif
Mine shipped, should be here Thursday.

So my kids nickname is Dinosaur Jr. (no relation to the band). 

I didn't know until a little bit ago that there were Dinosaur Jr. Dunks. 

On the hunt...

someone on ebay selling pre owned 11.5  stussy $150. I'd just legit check it first, never seen a pair.

someone on ebay selling pre owned 11.5  stussy $150. I'd just legit check it first, never seen a pair.
I see them........the toes look REALLY fat.

Id be skeptical.........but if you have the money to spare, id buy them. If they are found to be fake, get evidence of that (although you probably wont need it) and send them back per the ebay satisfaction guarantee.

I see them........the toes look REALLY fat.

Id be skeptical.........but if you have the money to spare, id buy them. If they are found to be fake, get evidence of that (although you probably wont need it) and send them back per the ebay satisfaction guarantee.
Yeah I'm always extra careful with anything from the Silver/Pink box era. Was the height of SB hype IMO and with that came a ton of fakes.

Anybody know how much I could expect to spend on these worn 1x? And when exactly they came out in 03? Are they just called the "Brown Pack"?

Thanks

the top of one of my plums is wrinkly and super flimsy looking (not creased) is there anyway to prevent it or fix it and I'm wondering how it happened.

Anybody know how much I could expect to spend on these worn 1x? And when exactly they came out in 03? Are they just called the "Brown Pack"?

Thanks

Not a whole lot of hype surrounding those. I bought my pair DS for 120 without the OG box a few years back. For a pair that's been worn once I'd say about 110-130 because of the fact that they have increased in value a little. They're just really hard to find.

Last edited:
Yes I noticed that stuffing the toebox makes it way worse in suede,but for some reason its not an issue on feet tho.

Back
Top Bottom