2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

you'll feel very 'consolated', repped.

those Saucs... :frown:  waiting for that wider release
Is there gonna be a wider release for those "Life on Mars"? But thanks, not much consolation, more like finally getting it off my list. I always try for a new release before I go back and get a pair I missed out but these were a must. Lots of people in here know how hurt/salty I was missing out in them lol

bought these for 110.00 on the bay for what was described as brand new from collectiveltd.

He accepted my offer ASAP but when i emailed him about the condition its been over 30hrs and still no response.

Well if you feel the price you paid doesn't merit the condition then file a claim. But as someone stated you'll end up eating the shipping fees and not have kicks to boot. I know it might be a principle thing but if he doesn't get back to you and offer a discount your only option will be a claim and sending the shoes back. Yeah it sucks you're not getting exactly what you paid for but like I said, assess the shoes condition and see if what you paid justifies that condition. If it's a shoe you really want and you've come across little or no other options it'll be on you. Pride and business ethics or taking a small L and having shoes you want.

Well if you feel the price you paid doesn't merit the condition then file a claim. But as someone stated you'll end up eating the shipping fees and not have kicks to boot. I know it might be a principle thing but if he doesn't get back to you and offer a discount your only option will be a claim and sending the shoes back. Yeah it sucks you're not getting exactly what you paid for but like I said, assess the shoes condition and see if what you paid justifies that condition. If it's a shoe you really want and you've come across little or no other options it'll be on you. Pride and business ethics or taking a small L and having shoes you want.
You are right, but i am def big on principles and i felt like i got bamboozled, but your points are valid and i might just have to suck this one up.

I agree that without a person that resells many of us wouldn't be able to cop grails or vintage kicks. I do however have a problem with not only the cats that buy out fsr of a shoe and post it all over IG taxing for em, but also to the stores that let them get away with it.

On the other hand people have gotten so lazy IMO that they don't even try to cop from retailers and are already hitting the resellers. For example Carmine's. I seen a reseller taxing 4hundo for those and peeps lining up asking when he's getting em. Like dog at least attempt to cop and save the cash instead of already taking the L and copping with a mark up.

I get it some states get shafted on releases or have no HOHs, niketowns etc., but I feel if you're in a major market you should be able to cop. Yes you have to put in work but you're knowingly participating in a hobby. We choose to buy kicks. I guarantee that half those people that say they don't have the time to get raffle tickets are out wasting hella time doing other dumb ish.

Resellers suck but kids and adults today are all about getting the e-props so they keep feeding em.

I'm not gonna talk about corgi just state facts. Someone I chopped it up with who knows him personally and said he's "homotional" :lol: dude blocked me on IG after I called him out on his string of posts bashing other resellers posts because they were listing vnds shoes. Corgi acted so superior because all his posts were for DS shoes. I was like dude you're a reseller why you mad about other dudes listing the condition? It made no sense.

Good post.

I'm not going to make this thread about Corgi - like I said, I'm friends with dude on some beyond sneakers stuff, so I'm not sure I'd be perfectly objective anyway. But, I don't recall him bashing other sellers simply for selling used shoes. He [very] occasionally sells used too. He definitely calls out people who list used shoes as new. IE new with box in the ebay condition description, but then in the body saw, worn once but listed as new because they can pass for DS or whatever. ...Looks like we are dealing with that in this thread right now.

Can you send them to a us address?

No. This was discussed in-depth a few pages back - I think all the info you need is there.

You are right, but i am def big on principles and i felt like i got bamboozled, but your points are valid and i might just have to suck this one up.

I wouldn't rush to file the case. Unless you are completely against buying used (some are, and not knocking you if that's you), then I think the best outcome would be for him to refund a portion of the money to accurately reflect the condition of the shoe. If you file a claim and win, you're out shipping and back to square one. If you get a partial refund, then you got the shoes you want in good used condition at a price at which you were satisfied. ...You can still leave negative feedback.

That said, initiating the claim may force him to respond, and you can usually still negotiate with the seller. So, you might want to do it for that purpose - but then when he responds attempt to see if you can work out a re-negotiation of the price.

You just have to think what your most desired outcome would be and proceed in the way that gives you the best chance of the situation resolving that way.

Last edited:

Traded my 2 roshe for 3 of these SB, really like the valentine one

I wouldn't rush to file the case. Unless you are completely against buying used (some are, and not knocking you if that's you), then I think the best outcome would be for him to refund a portion of the money to accurately reflect the condition of the shoe. If you file a claim and win, you're out shipping and back to square one. If you get a partial refund, then you got the shoes you want in good used condition at a price at which you were satisfied. ...You can still leave negative feedback.

That said, initiating the claim may force him to respond, and you can usually still negotiate with the seller. So, you might want to do it for that purpose - but then when he responds attempt to see if you can work out a re-negotiation of the price.

You just have to think what your most desired outcome would be and proceed in the way that gives you the best chance of the situation resolving that way.
 Thanks for all the advice from everyone,  I def am salty but i def heard a lot of valid points.

it's a quiet neighborhood full of older people, so nobody really gets into any one's business.

I'm going to a sneaker con today in Hartford. I'll post pictures and if I cop something you guys will be the first to see. Gonna try and get a size swap 9.5 for 10 with my SOMP's. Gonna potentially put my gamma 3labs and Tiffs up for trade fodder. Maybe try to get Tiff lows or Skunks, Supreme Lows, something higher up.
Good luck bro!

If anyone is looking - Sublimity Snow and Skate still has an 11.5 in the UNC - Rival pack SB

(503) 643-0919

Box price + shipping ($10)

:rolleyes

but isnt reselling helping you put food on the table? even if you yourself arent reselling, resellers selling on kixify benefits you because you work there...yet "WE dont like resellers" ?

First of all, when I sell on Kixify, it's usually to buy another pair of kicks. Yes, I work for Kixify but I don't see the commission money. My job is customer service and posting DEALS to IG. One could say that sites like Kixify promote reselling but that doesn't mean I'm for it. If I worked for eBay would you say I support resellers? In all honesty, Kixify is a good place to get shoes for more reasonable prices because sellers like me AREN'T trying to get top dollar, just trying to sell for a fair price to buy something else for a fair price. I'm saying this thread shuns resellers cuz it's more of a community than anything. Lots of people sell shoes not to put food on the table but to support their habit. Why am I all of the sudden being called a hypocrite?

Last edited:

Yesterday's pickups! I was so excited to finally have the SOMPs until I tried on the left shoe and they are too tight :frown: so im selling these size 12s in hopes I can find a size 13 soon. Copped for 180 so I couldnt pass them up lol....PM me asap if you are interested. But im happy I finally found a DS pair of these Monopolys! Ill be unDSing them in 90 days haha

Never heard the "monopoly" nickname used for the mint colored pairs before. Still trying to find a pair in a size 9 for a decent price.

Back
Top Bottom