2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Nike always likes to make me do extra work. Couldn't search it by the product number so I searched by keyword and when I clicked the shoe, it said it wasn't available.

I simply waiting for them to tweet about it and used that link.  Mission accomplished for the Georgetowns.
Huh, weird.  I was able to search by style code and had them pop up just a couple of seconds before 8.  After clicking lamps, computers, spoons, and something else that I can't remember, they were in my cart.

Got a size 11 UNCs got cart jacked on the G-Towns grrr.. I kind of wanted both or neither lol

I got both on NDC, the Georgetown's were almost immediately and then I got through after waiting in line on the UNC's. I also had both with a 12min checkout on CCS as a backup in case NDC oversold on the UNC's (I want both or neither) but after hearing of the backorder and my experience with Tiffany's I just called CCS to cancel that order, hopefully NDC comes through on both :smh:

Anyone still trying to get through in NDC. I've been waiting for about 20 mins now.

I'm pretty sure I waited in line a good 20min for the UNC's on NDC when I thought they would sell slower than the Georgetown's. Thankfully that patience of waiting in line paid off and I checked out for both, received my email confirmations, and even spoke to a customer representative saying that my order is scheduled to be shipped out Monday, now to wait and see if NDC doesn't pull off any funny stuff :smh:

Was able to cop both UNC's and Gtown's off NDC pretty easy.. Hopefully they look good when they come in.

If anyone missed out and is still looking for a pair:

Classic Skate Shop: will take phone orders after their line is done so i would try around 11:15am 201-243-0400

Koncrete City Skateboards: takes phone orders at 10am      513-231-0399

Permanent Vacation: takes phones orders at 10am but they will only sell as a pack so the total is $216 + shipping.  910-399-4878

Underground Skate shop: They said they could take phone orders (not 100% sure) after their line is done. Must buy both as a pack also.   973-320-2070

Last edited:
I got both on NDC, the Georgetown's were almost immediately and then I got through after waiting in line on the UNC's. I also had both with a 12min checkout on CCS as a backup in case NDC oversold on the UNC's (I want both or neither) but after hearing of the backorder and my experience with Tiffany's I just called CCS to cancel that order, hopefully NDC comes through on both :smh:
I'm pretty sure I waited in line a good 20min for the UNC's on NDC when I thought they would sell slower than the Georgetown's. Thankfully that patience of waiting in line paid off and I checked out for both, received my email confirmations, and even spoke to a customer representative saying that my order is scheduled to be shipped out Monday, now to wait and see if NDC doesn't pull off any funny stuff :smh:

Ive never had any issues with NDC over the years even with the Tiffs. You should be good to go. Enjoy your shoes homie!

You're good money if you got the confirmation email, I've gotten 30+ sneakers the last 6 months off NDC and nine have canceled for being oversold

You're good money if you got the confirmation email, I've gotten 30+ sneakers the last 6 months off NDC and nine have canceled for being oversold

Forreal? Ive never had any pairs cancelled from NDC. Thats still sucks especially if those 9 pairs are pairs that you really wanted. Ive had pairs cancelled from other sites but never NDC and I hope it stays that way lol

Forreal? Ive never had any pairs cancelled from NDC. Thats still sucks especially if those 9 pairs are pairs that you really wanted. Ive had pairs cancelled from other sites but never NDC and I hope it stays that way lol

Damn auto correct none* not nine* lol:nerd:

Was able to cop both UNC's and Gtown's off NDC pretty easy.. Hopefully they look good when they come in.

If anyone missed out and is still looking for a pair:

Classic Skate Shop: will take phone orders after their line is done so i would try around 11:15am 201-243-0400

Koncrete City Skateboards: takes phone orders at 10am      513-231-0399

Permanent Vacation: takes phones orders at 10am but they will only sell as a pack so the total is $216 + shipping.  910-399-4878

Underground Skate shop: They said they could take phone orders (not 100% sure) after their line is done. Must buy both as a pack also.   973-320-2070

Good looks. Was able to cop for my boy from konkrete

No way. I didn't got there cause they generally don't have those sizes in these releases smh

I know---but I always do my groundwork via twitter/insta 2 days before a release; NDC was the only place that had the size run I needed so I knew to go there. All you gotta do is tweet companies and they usually are forthcoming with info.

And for SBs... they normally DO start at a sz6. I know for the Tiffs they started at a sz6. You can still maybe try Premier? They had Tiffs starting at a sz6

**NVM, Premier confirmed their smallest is a sz7

Last edited:
I know---but I always do my groundwork via twitter/insta 2 days before a release; NDC was the only place that had the size run I needed so I knew to go there. All you gotta do is tweet companies and they usually are forthcoming with info.

And for SBs... they normally DO start at a sz6. I know for the Tiffs they started at a sz6. You can still maybe try Premier? They had Tiffs starting at a sz6

Yea I'm going try them. Had hopes spot would have them cause most time they have 6 and under so went there first.

I'm about that Swoosh life. Check out was much easier. I like the CAPTCHA.

Ive never had any issues with NDC over the years even with the Tiffs. You should be good to go. Enjoy your shoes homie!

Thanks for the encouragement bro, it seems like this side of the forums is friendlier than the spots I frequent lol. I'm just going to be paranoid until NDC sends me shipping confirmations on Monday since I've never been in line and actually went to the checkout page, it's always been more like "sorry we are all sold out" or something of that nature.

Seems like you've had great success on NDC, hopefully now that CAPTCHA is throwing people off this purchase will be the beginning of a fresh start with my NDC relationship :lol:

I would hate it if that UNC pair that had me in line ended up getting canceled, it just wouldn't be the same. It's all about dope looking packs with me even if they aren't official. For instance, the upcoming Baron 1's and Baron 9's I'm trying to get both as my "Baron Pack" and the Carmine themed 1's and Carmine 6's dropping in a few months that's also two pairs I need to get together as my "Carmine Pack." If NDC oversells on this release and only sends out one pair instead of both it'll be kind of disappointing :smh:

I'm new to this thread, but in order to help those who missed out, Premier said they would do their online release at 1:00pm EST through their Twitter Link one pair per color per person no paypal if anyone is interested.

Damn catching up on this thread is WORK
I enjoy it though, takes me away from my usual zerohedge & such

Zerohedge RULES. Try bradreese.com if you hate cisco.

If ppl are camping out for the rivalry pack then this game is officially lame. These shoes are nothing really special. I can understand if you went to one of the colleges, or even like the colorway, but is it worth CAMPING FOR?

Back
Top Bottom