2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Hoarding! Although most of us don't like to admit to it, we're all a few phone calls away from being featured on that show.

I've had to ask myself this many a times...as stated before it is nothing short of hoarding...At some point keeping them just to have them (in my case) had to be let go

I know, I'm not one to talk. That's why I was deliberate to say that I wasn't throwing stones out my glass house.

its more like not selling now

my prize is a down payment on another house, once im ready, ill go to storage, see what i really want to keep and what i can sell to make that happen

i did this for my first house

and its gonna be awhile b4 im ready for that next one

To be honest, I'm not actually in all that different a position. I've contemplated investing in a business in the next few years myself, and I'm also thinking about selling my place and buying a bigger one. ...No immediacy on either. I could probably do either without touching savings if I just dipped considerably into selling a good chunk of my stuff. And, it's probably the only way I'd be able to do both without taking out a small business loan.

Went with the fire & ice today to the office ... always casual day at my job so I rock sneakers every day XD

my hitta my hitta :pimp:

Like I said I'll prolly pay that ridic price of 160. I been looking for these bout 3 weeks , doubt I'll find a pair in my size.

Yea thats a crazy price though XD considering they were sitting practically everywhere now theyre scarce... hope something better pops up for you before u do pull the trigger on that pair

Is that shipped? If so that's not bad.. The shipping part is funny, but they are legit.. I got my sneakers in 2 days from Colorado to ct.. From day of release..
nah its $115 for the shoe itself, not sure how much shipping was forgot to ask

some throw me an oop for some valentine day dunks, I saw them in person and I fell in love
what size are you? I have a pair that I bought just in case they would grow on me but I fell out of love with them so I'd lose at retail + ship. Size 11.

Just got my SOMPs and although I still think they are very similar to my Civilists, i can't argue with a shoe as well made as the SOMPs

any fake diamond hi's out? about to pull the trigger on a pair and want to make sure fakes have not made it's way out yet

I agree. The look kind of cheap/plastic-y too.

Not SBs, but I'll stick with these

And, if we're talking white swoosh and patent - not even Dunks, but these are not to be messed with IMO.

Yes, there I go again - posting AF1s in the SB Dunk thread. :lol:

Footaction had a Patent Carolina Blue and Pebbled White leather too. If you've got to go with Patent Leather, I think that this was the best way to do it.

any fake diamond hi's out? about to pull the trigger on a pair and want to make sure fakes have not made it's way out yet
Not sure if there are actually fakes out there but just make sure you're buying from a reputable seller and/or the seller has the original receipt of the purchase of those highs. Good luck.

The diamonds are worth like $350...SOMPs $200ish. I woulda have got some loot in that deal IMO
I think it's about even if the sizes are right and each wants the other's shoe. @rillo561   (assuming) got SOMPs for diamond retail, about 10% off. and SOMPs were much harder to get, speaking from my territory.

ETA: I oop'd my diamonds. I bought SOMPs for... more than retail 
ohwell.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom