2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Same here, after maybe 5-6 wears. My new beaters for sure. I wanted to keep em nice, too.
3 days of wear and driving

pic from a sb group on Facebook. I think it's photoshopped but still interesting.
It's a good photoshop but they messed up on the lace holes.

If they look like that then yeah I'd settle for those.

Won't completely ease the pain of not having the highs but it'll help.

The long-rumored Nike SB Air Jordan 1 has been released few days ago, and now a lot of rumors about its upcoming coloways have surfaced the net. There had been reports that there's going to be AJ One X SBs in breds and in blue royal colorways. Today, we have seen photos of the said shoe in all white uppers clear soles and mismatching tongue. Would you cop if released?

[table][tr][td] [/td][/tr][tr][td]Blue Royal / Breds[/td][/tr][/table]
via [SkateShoesPH]
from what i heard. those white one turns into the black one. if you look at the tongue you can can see it matches the other opposite one. it suppose to be like the statue of liberty.you have the skate off the white... 

from what i heard. those white one turns into the black one. if you look at the tongue you can can see it matches the other opposite one. it suppose to be like the statue of liberty.you have the skate off the white... 
yup you are right! Got a confirmation from @johnreeper916 via instagram

Nike SB Dunk Future Releases
  • Air Jordan 1 X SB White (Paint Comes Off when you skate to reveal royal/black on 1 & red/black on other)
  • Shanghai 2 Hi
  • De La Soul Hi To Low
  • De La Soul Low to Hi
  • Skunk Lows
  • New Diamond Colorway
  • Hackey Sack 420's
More to follow ..

Source @johnreeper916

via [SkateShoesPH]

Man, I hope I can get in on that new diamond colourway.

I still got Shanghai 2 lows on ice. Hope these highs look good.

Spots will pop up closer to Saturday. Always happens that like  Skate Warehouse, etc links pop up on release morning or close before. NDC should update their calendar in a few days also.

Hopefully the thread really slows down a tad bit closer to this weekend :lol:

BP is selling the rivalry pack together for 200, which is under retail.

By 'BP' are you talking about Brooklyn Projects? I'm still new to this particular thread and haven't quite caught on to the abbreviations. But, if so, would they be selling them online? I'm actually interested in getting both and don't want to have to deal with having to quickly get both separately. CCS and Premier are selling them separately according to what they told me online. Even though I'm not interested in College basketball (love the NBA), I wasn't a fan of the AJKO Pack and quickly passed when I saw the SB Dunk versions coming out. In all reality, I just love that the simple high top colorway, the history behind the pack, and how much more better and comfortable they look compared to the AJKO's. Only spot in the Chicagoland area getting them is Uprise, but they are only doing a raffle I believe and they said they are only getting one pair per size so I'm strictly sticking with the online route.

If the next Aj-sb is different colors same concept.. A lot of people are gonna be pissed when they get them..

Since its so unclear every where else.. I see a lot of resells if it does happen, I personally wouldn't want two separate color soles.. That's what I hated on the db foams that released.. I can deal with different camo patters but not different sole colors/ or whatever you want to call the next Aj x sb release

Last edited:
he trying to trade a hyped up practically GR shoe for royal 1s + cash or kobe preludes lolol
Where he fails is his valuation. Lots of ppl, myself included would do the trade for royals straight up or add cash on my side

Back
Top Bottom