2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

how I feel

i left 510 just now its all done. 17 pairs 17 people with of course 10 ghost chairs. gave my spot to some hs kid and dad. real cool guys! got my pair for my girl on NDC and just wanted to get another pair for my boy in washington looks like a no go.
i would of just grabbed those empty chairs and threw em in the road :smile:   if you aint there to hold it down, then the next person in place should get the spot

i would of just grabbed those empty chairs and threw em in the road :smile:   if you aint there to hold it down, then the next person in place should get the spot
right?! whatever i wasnt copping these for myself just for my homie in another state! apparently people started at around 5pm last night here...

not sure if this was posted already, but did anyone see this box? it was sent to complex's office.

made from skate decks, theres griptape in it and a piece of chicago bulls floor from when jordan played or something. 

i wonder how you get your hands on this?

Last edited:

not sure if this was posted already, but did anyone see this box? it was sent to complex's office.

made from skate decks, theres griptape in it and a piece of chicago bulls floor from when jordan played or something. 

i wonder how you get your hands on this?
Sheesh. YES it was posted. NO you dont have to post it again even though its beautiful....

j/k. Me love you long time 
tongue.gif

The packing is HAM

Back
Top Bottom