2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

The way I read it I thought that they said 250 pairs between them, DWH, and 21M. That would be 90 to DWH and BP + 70 to 21M which seems spot on. But now they're claiming 460 total pairs made, and if they did get 250, that onl leaves 210 for the rest of the country which is NOT believable... Especially considering the fact that we know DWH got 90.
I wouldn't pay attention to any of the hype they try to create. These were definitely limited and shops got small allocations but from what I've been hearing a lot of shops that generally don't get limited dunks got these too. Too hard to tell what the exact number is.

Just checked, they said they were getting 120.
BPs info flip flop so much i get confused... my bad lol like the 1 dude said they lie so much there door says push when its really pull or vice versa 
laugh.gif

What do you guys think of the number BP gave recently? They said 460 pairs of SOMP's made. That's pretty close to HS status, no? If they're telling the truth that is. First it was 250 now 460, who knows. All I know is between BP and DWH that's 180 gone off the bat. 280 to the rest of the country actually seems realistic with the numbers some shops were getting, if they got them at all.
i know for fact that washington state only got 16.. some states didn't even get them.. so those numbers could be right.

I don't feel terrible having secured a pair for over retail on these, I actually wanted them once I saw the nylon tongue, and they became a must have after reading interviews with Nigel. I don't like that they were limited, and if I could pick a shoe to get a wider release later in the year, this would probably be it.

BPs info flip flop so much i get confused... my bad lol like the 1 dude said they lie so much there door says push when its really pull or vice versa :lol:
I totally agree but just doing quick math in my head it seems 460 is feasible. I guessed 500...

I don't feel terrible having secured a pair for over retail on these, I actually wanted them once I saw the nylon tongue, and they became a must have after reading interviews with Nigel. I don't like that they were limited, and if I could pick a shoe to get a wider release later in the year, this would probably be it.
The tongue was one of the deciding factors for me.

I don't know if it's just me, but I'm relacing my SOMPs and it looks like the tongue is a bit stuffed, more so than on my other dunk highs, but most of them are the normal SB mesh style tongue and not old school nylon, I think my Babers are like this too. Nice touch, not as stuffed as I know some of you guys wish they'd do the highs, but still a good bit of padding.

the tongue is stuffed.. much more so than normal.. its kinda cool though..

Anyone that can go to BP and grab a 9 SOMP I would be forever grateful and throw some extra cash on top for you. The Marine Corps doesn't understand my shoe problem to let me go get them. Haha.

Just got mine in. Is it just me or did they give us two sets of identical laces??

The laces come in any color you want, as long as that color is black! It's not a mistake, both of the laces on these are the same. Nigel seems to be adamant about how he wanted the shoe blocked

Anyone that can go to BP and grab a 9 SOMP I would be forever grateful and throw some extra cash on top for you. The Marine Corps doesn't understand my shoe problem to let me go get them. Haha.

Didn't know you were a Devil Dog bro. I am here up at SF working for 12th MCRD coming out of SD. :smokin

I was thinking maybe one set had silver tips...unraveled em and was like

Whet?

Kinda like a throwback to earlier SB releases when they released the same color laces with their stuff. Can't wait to show you guys a gem I recently picked up. I'm ever so closer to completing my 1st - 2nd Series SB set.

got my first pair of lows today in probably 6 years. to walk in, chill, try them on...so nice. may need to drop jordans for a while and settle in w lows.

Kinda like a throwback to earlier SB releases when they released the same color laces with their stuff. Can't wait to show you guys a gem I recently picked up. I'm ever so closer to completing my 1st - 2nd Series SB set.

I think he was taking about the Kevlar lace tips.. I miss those lace tips as well..

Back
Top Bottom