2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

From my local skateshop on the AJ1 x SB release:

We will be releasing the very anticipated Nike SB x Jordan 1 via raffle this Saturday, March 15th. Starting Tuesday, March 11th we will be handing out raffle tickets with any purchase instore until Friday, March 14th. We will need your name, email and size. *Limit one raffle ticket per person per day. *Multiple transactions will not get you more raffle tickets. Winners will be notified after 8pm Friday, March 14th by email and provided a confirmation for in-store pickup and purchase. ID is required. Your pair will be reserved until 1pm the day of the release. 

Gotta purchase something just to enter a raffle?
mean.gif
you can always camp at 35th....

just go buy one of their $5 sale shirts haha. or the wu tang huf socks
happy.gif

@john00 stop being a mini mod. You did it 3x in two days
mean.gif

Just let it be. No reason trying to scare Skywalker into deleting his pic of the 4 pairs he purchased because it's a "stock room" pic. And then you scold him for helping another member out. Then the icing on the cake... You call the mods "ban happy". Perhaps a warning at best would've came from members helping members.

Smh, you need to reevaluate your role on this site.

I think he's just looking out for the members in this thread. That shouldn't be something you scold him for doing, he's just trying to help people not to get punitive action against them for something silly.
THIS. Dude is really taking that "ban happy" comment and running with it. Bro, you've been to the JB forum and I know you've seen them get popped for some of the same things that I spoke on. No one is trying to be a "mini mod" I just trying to help out so the love keeps flowing. That's it. I'm moving on.

Last edited:

THIS. Dude is really taking that "ban happy" comment and running with it. Bro, you've been to the JB forum and I know you've seen them get popped for some of the same things that I spoke on. No one is trying to be a "mini mod" I just trying to help out so the love keeps flowing. That's it. I'm moving on.
Don't listen to that guy bro. I don't know you but it's obvious how other talk about you that your a quality dude and are always trying to help others. 

I think most of us in here respect what you do because (at least for me) I forget some of the less obvious rules sometimes and it is easy to do that. So thank you for helping me stay on point, even if some others think you are trying to babysit. 
smokin.gif

This thread is usually pretty good about policing itself, which is maybe why you don't see as much mod intervention in here as other threads. However as it starts slipping in here, mods will regulate if need be. In my opinion John was trying to help people not get cracked down on...if regular members of the thread don't "remind" people once in awhile, mods will be forced to take more action. At least that's how I see it. I guess trying to help other people not get banned is not appreciated by some.

@John00  was just lookin out, not like he forced me to do anything lol why can't we all just chill, get stoned and share sneaker info and pics and discuss different sb shiet

@John00  was just lookin out, not like he forced me to do anything lol why can't we all just chill, get stoned and share sneaker info and pics and discuss different sb shiet
if anything he was just trying to help you out to say yo chill don't get banned on some dumb ish... so let's all get stoned and share sneaker info and pics lol

Damn, just copped a pair of YOTH off the bay for $155 and just Monday I finally got Civilists for $135....I can finally say I've recovered from that wound filled with salt from missing out on these SOMP's and actually mean it. Lol

Really? Those where the most expensive of the 3. Got those for $90 shipped from EBay. Well, my girl got me those. 6 year anniversary gift lol

That anniversary is when they start singing "If you like it then you shoulda put a ring on it!"
1 day, not to derail the thread with my personal life, but I will. She has to finish school first lol
reading "6 year anniversary"  - i assume that means the ring has BEEN ON for six years.

i feel old. i can't be the only one. 
tongue.gif

Finally got some SOMPs from my local but I wish I woulda sized down from a 10 to a 9.5. I feel like they kinda ran big

In regards to BladesNYC NikeSbxAJ1 - go today, give name and contact information get raffle ticket. repeat on Thursday and Friday for best results

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom