2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I didn't even think about the old school nylon bmx handle bar cushions, to me they went straight old school with the blocking and design of the shoe and that's why I thought they were using OG dunk tongues. I don't care for nylon all over the shoe but I do like it on the tongue

got my 510's in today from NDC, went with my normal size (10.5) and damn these are super tight! the toe box is tight on these, im kinda mad cause i really wanted these and unless i can find an 11 to trade with i guess im selling them. what a shame too 
mean.gif

got my 510's in today from NDC, went with my normal size (10.5) and damn these are super tight! the toe box is tight on these, im kinda mad cause i really wanted these and unless i can find an 11 to trade with i guess im selling them. what a shame too 
mean.gif
Maybe just wear them out.

I havent tried mine on yet. Maybe I should do that soon o.0

it's a dude on eBay unleased a lot of heat in 6.5 :nerd:

prices are too rich for my blood but if you search "nike sb" and limit it to 6.5/6 they are the ones newly listed.

The listings with Unkles and Pusheads? Watch out. The Unkles are definitely fake from just a glance and i didn't even bother to check the rest cuz I have Pusheads.

Older SBs should always be legit checked.... so many counterfeits.

Last edited:
The listings with Unkles and Pusheads? Watch out. The Unkles are definitely fake from just a glance and i didn't even bother to check the rest cuz I have Pusheads.

Older SBs should always be legit checked.... so many counterfeits.

WELL DAMN!!! I wasn't interested but I figured I'd post.... psh, man I can't stand stuff like that. Then look at the pricing!!! Hope nobody falls for it, wish there was a way I could alert ebay :nerd:

I still don't understand the hype about the somps unless your a BMX rider

It's an all black shoe with a silver swoosh whoa -_-
Everyone's got a different taste. Whereas everyone went crazy about the "Diamond Hi's", they're really a "meh" shoe for me. I could have bought them on 3 different sites but could never see myself wearing them. Same could be said about the WPF or YOTH, they're just a pink and red shoe right?

Back
Top Bottom