2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Sole brother Skate shop here in Norfolk still had them (YOTH)  when i was in on Wednesday. 7576237653 call them. idk if they take phone orders 
In my experience in dealing with them in the past they didnt take phone orders but maybe its changed  in past 6-7 months 

U legit are a day late and a dollar short bro. The homie MexicanSoles posted one in this thread yesterday for a very reasonable price...

I actually got lucky and was able to PM him in time to cop.... def made my weekend. Good luck with ur search tho YOTH are prolly my fav sb release in a while

Yeah story of my life... Saw his ad, PMed him but I guess it was u that beat me to the punch. Can't hate, good job on the find.

My search continues...:smokin

There were only 100 510's made? Source?
lol what?? ... i dont even. Somebody is trollin you hard
roll.gif

So if there's only 100 pairs of the 510's with the 510 branding, are these going to become much more valuable? I'm still curious if these other stores online were just using the only available photos and are getting the Nike branded tongue. If so, I may need to double up on these and rock the Nike version.

hey yall, this thread is still moving quickly even after the tiff release, anyway quick sizing question on the highs.

i bought the civilists recently in a 9 ( my true nike size) and i have a problem where the top/side part of the ball of my foot where the big toe is - is rubbing and causing discomfort only on one side of my foot.  does anyone else have this problem?  i lace loose and i don't know if it's how the shoe is constructed or what.

before the civilist, my last pair of highs were the 3m which i went with a 8.5 and had the same problem on the same foot so that is why i went up half a size... length on my 9 is good and i thought width too, its just that one part of the toebox rubbing my foot.

thoughts?

Have you tried different socks? If your wearing older socks they tend to loose shape and bunch up in different areas in the sneaker and it can cause extra rubbing on your skin.

Try wearing a thin pair of socks and see if you still feel the discomfort.

Nobody knows how many 510 with special tongue were made. What I can tell you is that there were less than 100 released between Benny Gold and 510 yesterday. They did a special early release for locals and everyone else is march 1st.

Nobody knows if the tongue was unique to only BG and 510.

Nobody knows how many 510 with special tongue were made. What I can tell you is that there were less than 100 released between Benny Gold and 510 yesterday. They did a special early release for locals and everyone else is march 1st.

Thank you for the Info.

only a 100????? where they Cut & Sew..  That seems mad low of a number..

It's not here's a pic of an active auction guy is in Memphis and has a "branded" pair

Also kickz store pairs have 510 on tongue

I should have clearly stated I meant the branded 510s. Thought it would have been obvious to those reading it.

Last edited:
And on top of that I would be surprised if the two stores who designed the shoe don't get restocked at some point. I think this was a special thing just to get some hardcore fans and apparently some resellers the shoe one week early.

Resellers on this shoe are asking 275 and that's stupid considering they release en masse on 3/1. They waited 4+ hours and probably won't get more than 180 unless they find an idiot this week that is uninformed.

It's not here's a pic of an active auction guy is in Memphis and has a "branded" pair

Also kickz store pairs have 510 on tongue

I don't see them on kickzstore yet but that confirms they all have the same tongue. Now let's see what NDC actually ships.

When I posted the link a week ago for the 510s to top of the world it also has the branded tounge.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom