2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Bravo on that GIF 
roll.gif

Civilists seem to run small in the toe box especially, a lot of people have gone up at least a half size.

A few pages back (maybe 10 or so) They were talking about how the civilists seem to fit weird and were recommending half sizing. (can't remember if up or down) but yea apparently with the civilist highs the sizing is off a bit.
it's only on my right foot though and i did go up half from my usual 8.5 in highs..  same problem as the raging bull... any way to alleviate it besides lacing loose?

Civilists seem to run small in the toe box especially, a lot of people have gone up at least a half size.

A few pages back (maybe 10 or so) They were talking about how the civilists seem to fit weird and were recommending half sizing. (can't remember if up or down) but yea apparently with the civilist highs the sizing is off a bit.
it's only on my right foot though and i did go up half from my usual 8.5 in highs..  same problem as the raging bull... any way to alleviate it besides lacing loose?
An extra sock will help until they're broken in better.

Alright we've all talked about which ones we love, now let's talk about the ones we HATE.

What's your most hated pair Nike SB has put out, and why?

For me the one that continues to get the most anger out of me is the Dunk High "Comic/Kablam" Something about the half assed approach Nike SB took to this pair just really gets me angry even to this day, and to see that it gets listed for $200+ now really gets me angry.

Maybe it's because we're now looking back on the blue box era as a pretty solid run of shoes that managed to fly under the radar at the time, but this one was just terrible.

So NT, what pairs rankle your ire?

Those things are atrocious. They would probably look ok in a size 12c though.

These are pretty bad too.

Made for skates irked me more than y'all can imagine. *shudder*

On another note the SH2s have grown on me :nerd: now who's got a link to where they're dirt cheap? :lol:

Last edited:
On another note the SH2s have grown on me
nerd.gif
now who's got a link to where they're dirt cheap? Lol
I think I've seen em for about $80 somewhere recently. lol I don't like em much especially after seeing them in person but who knows if the price keeps dropping I might just get em anyway for the hell of it.

And yea made for skates are pretty bad haha

Man those SH 2 are everywhere and it is 1.5 million of them on nike.com and im sure you can find them for $80-95 online or at shops

Dang anyone else like the tounges like these? One of my favorite pair i traded for a pair of thunder 4s these homers r pretty much DS in my opinion Homers all day !
dang sick trade, i'd do that in a heartbeat... gotta find myself a pair of homers.. always wanted those back in the day.

Jerry who owns 510 was saying that they have a consistent group who camp for every release of 10-20 people. So yeah, there were about 40 more than usual this morning, myself included. There really aren't many places to pick up SB's though and I wanted to support a local place who was part of this shoe rather than buy online.

Being part of the shoe would make you think they'd get more than 20 pairs though.

lol I thought about it but that japanese radiation water is about to reach there lol
Listen to this man. 

Lol I was catching up on 10+ pages and I had to say something

...That Fukushima disaster is no joke though, people need to be concerned. 

Back
Top Bottom