2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

is there any skate shops in the Fresno,lemoore,hanford,visalia CA area? I know of SBI boardshop in fresno and thats it.

whered and when did u get those i just saw these and looks like it was an asia exclusive @mints

Those are not mine, just did a google image search when we were talking about them to show a better picture than the one that was being posted. I ran across some HB thread from 2007 that indicates that they were available in Europe and in the US too.

is his face photoshopped?
he struck out on NDC...again
roll.gif

My local skate shop got the Snake Eyes in today...Had to grab them. Super excited. Dude said they only sold 2 pairs so far (including mine), so if anyone needs an assist, hit me up (retail + ship + paypal fees).

Peace.

any suggestions on where I can find a size 14s dunk lows? hard to find any good shops here in my area with my size...

saw the Floridians or whatever you want to call them in person today; pretty clean and decent quality overall

Barfs were pretty bad quality IMO but the Bucks were very nice; I owned them both
I kind of meant that the drops were both just simple colorways - Nothing super special, but still overall clean. It's been a while since a drop reminded me of a silver box and on era release.

Back
Top Bottom