2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I copped the Send Help 2's; I would help you guys out but no one helped me when I wanted a pair of Tiffany's at retail
roll.gif

I was just thinking that myself.  He has missed the last few releases.  In fact, haven't seen him since right before the Tiff release, what gives???

Damn... I wonder how this would affect Nike releases. Doesn't that just sound like a more restrictive RSVP?
Yeah and I wonder if the Access Codes will be given to those buying the most off of NDC. If that's the case, one less site to use.

Last edited:
I'm not sure how this will even play out. I know that I'll probably never get an access code since I'll try to buy locally before attempting to get something online and outside of GR, Clearance and iD stuff I rarely buy from Nike directly.

They should let you fill out some sort of questionnaire on the site to tailor how they'll grant access to releases. Then keep track of how much you actually buy when granted access.

and 7-10 business days for them to ship. Which ends up turning into 2 weeks of actual transit time.
I ordered from them 1 time and I received my shoes in 4 days from Hong Kong.They got to me faster than the nike pair I ordered loll

Yeah and I wonder if the Access Codes will be given to those buying the most off of NDC. If that's the case, one less site to use.
Well, hopefully if this is a measure to COMBAT bots then it wouldn't be based off that. For example, I have never used a bot before but because of that I can barely ever get a release I want. I try for them every time but never get them. I'm hoping it's based off of time spent on Nike (in line or whatever) divided by the number of purchases. More time spent and less purchases = more access codes. At least, that's how it works in my fantasy land where Nike rewards me for being a good person.

I ordered from them 1 time and I received my shoes in 4 days from Hong Kong.They got to me faster than the nike pair I ordered loll

I ordered from Kicks-Files once and had the misfortune of doing it just before they went on their Lunar New Year holiday. It took an extra week before my package started moving anywhere. Plus I live in the South so once it hit CA it had to meander here by truck.

I don't even consider NDC anymore. Doesn't bother me.
Well, this morning I don't know if anyone else tried for Infrared 23 6's but it was absurd. After the tweeted link was broken last week on release day, this week the tweeted link led to a product page that did not exist. So then when it finally showed up a minute or two later, they were already out of stock. It was the most dumb release I've ever seen and I woke up at 8 am for that nonsense. I know I can't complain since you west coasters have to be up at 5 but still... Too damn much.

I rarely ever buy any QS from NDC or any of the FL stores anymore. That 5:00AMPST release time is a killer. If I really want a pair of QS I will usually just try Euro release and if I strike out I just say F it and pay resell. I'm too old to be waking up at 5:00AM to NOT be able to buy some shoes.

I see it's monkey see, monkey do with the gifs in this thread now..... Some dudes posts on here are really pathetic. Just a bunch of dorky kids.

Last edited:
A little birdie told me Rukus has a FSR of the snake eyes and floridians...(225) 755-3970

Back
Top Bottom