2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Damn spring is gonna be overloaded.. Lol. Can't be good for the wallet. Can't wait to see HQ pics !

ive gotten pictures of the Koston 3 Samples as well but I can't post considering they are an early unfinished design and being tested by the Nike Team right now (not catalog pictures either actual pictures of them)
Then how do you have them?

post one with it blurred a bit...

i already know people are gonna go nuts for the secretive release on march 14th lmao

Welp... After the Tiffs released, looks like it ain't stopping.

I normally don't do this, but i've run out of resources...looking for a pair of Angel/Death Dunks in sz 11.5/12 under $200

eBay!!! I Grabbed A Pair During The Tiff Madness For 100 Shipped DS ... Also Got DS Old Spice For 110 Shipped Will Post Pics Later Today

Repped for being an awesome NTer, copped the civilist for me for under retail and doesnt even want cash on top i just gotta send him the shipping label!. awesome dude definitely will throw something in for your time.

I knew someone was going to respond after I left the mall lol. Luckily I JUST left and wasn't too far, and the mall closed at 7PM instead of 6. I'm glad you responded though so someone could take advantage of that price.

glad to see everyone helpin each-other out

Repped joecurr. Good stuff.

Honestly I mostly lurk because I don't have much to contribute, so it's the least I could do to repay for the indirect help I've received. And dvlsfan I wish you a speedy recovery.

God that hurts

This might hurt a little more. $82 out the door. It hurts me too though since it ain't for me lol.

Man, I wish I could get Civilists for that price. Still on the hunt for a size 9.

You and me both. A Mainland had an 8.5 for retail, but there's no way I'd survive in them. After handling these, it's making me want them even more.

Very nice, blitz is certainly on the table

Found them in an 11 here also.

http://www.barewiresurfshop.com/pro...m_medium=cpc&gclid=CLm81-7j0rwCFRSPfgodE14AUA

[quote name="dark8gel" u rl="/t/303260/2014-nike-sb-dunk-thread-grs-and-qss-added/45780#post_19843615"]

Came up on chick shoes...dude shoes were fugly as hell...if there was a contest for the ugliest pair of kicks, needless to say it'd be a tough competition. There wasn't a single pair of dunks on the shelf. Mega. Fail.
[/quote]

I was in Oakland handling some bizz so I decided to check it out and walked out with a pair of flyknit lunar1+s for $53. They have a pair of factory laced 112 PRods in a size 11.5 if anyone is interested. Don't remember the price but with the 30% off sale running until today its a deal regardless but I didnt even attempt to try them on since im a size 12-13. Also had janoskis in sizes 12-13.

Haven't been able to get in on the thread in awhile...

So here is me playing catch-up:

Tiff hype was wild, but I'm excited I got mine:

Told the wife to get me the Valentine's Day dunk and shirt pack for the 14th, but she got Thunder tickets instead (I guess I'll let that slide).

Excited about a few upcoming GR's, and to see how everything turns out with a re-run on some classic lows as highs.

It's crazy how many pairs of Tiffs are on eBay.  I can't hunt for some old stuff without hitting at least 5 of them per page.  Talk about over saturation...

It's crazy how many pairs of Tiffs are on eBay.  I can't hunt for some old stuff without hitting at least 5 of them per page.  Talk about over saturation...
That's why a few of us were saying that there'd be no way in hell that these would fetch more than the pre-order value of ~$300, resellers would flood the market leaving most unable to sell theirs for that value but there's people out there willing to pay thrice the retail price....it's crazy to think about the level that sneakers are at on a day to day standpoint

Looking forward to jpack highs.... Although nike clearly just did a regular dunk in that jpack style which say...

Clearly these will do better

Yea the resell market is over saturated with these. Imagine if most of these people didn't get the shoes to sell

Last edited:
That's why a few of us were saying that there'd be no way in hell that these would fetch more than the pre-order value of ~$300, resellers would flood the market leaving most unable to sell theirs for that value but there's people out there willing to pay thrice the retail price....it's crazy to think about the level that sneakers are at on a day to day standpoint
Right now youre better off selling locally, ive gotten some offers but nothing close to $350-400 mark. I'll hold my pair until I get a decent trade offer.

Back
Top Bottom