2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

again, tthanks for the support all. just random question but anything i can do to make a shoe thats like a half size too big fit? (without stuffing tissue paper in them while i wear them) something a little more comfortable maybe lol

Hope you're feeling better and have a good recovery bro! I'd recommend insoles and/or sneaker shields. I buy shields for all of my 1s and high top dunks in order to prevent creasing and increase fit. I'm like a true 11.25 lol.

Hope you're feeling better and have a good recovery bro! I'd recommend insoles and/or sneaker shields. I buy shields for all of my 1s and high top dunks in order to prevent creasing and increase fit. I'm like a true 11.25 lol.
Thanks man I appreciate it.
I had got these a few weeks ago and unfortunately they are a tad big. I'm a 10 10.5 and these are 11. Need to make them fit because I doubt I will find a size swap or trust someone with it

Yup sneakershields are great.I have them in my jordan 3s.Not even close to creasing and it works best in shoes that are .5 bigger on you.

again, tthanks for the support all. just random question but anything i can do to make a shoe thats like a half size too big fit? (without stuffing tissue paper in them while i wear them) something a little more comfortable maybe lol

Extra sock might help

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom