2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Decided to pull the trigger on those Gator skins from Premier instead of the Valentines. Still on the hunt for my 9.5 though, if I find it I'll probably pull the trigger!!
Nike man I like them more than the V-day lows too. But I'm gonna wait until my local SB shops get em'.

It started with the snakeskin lows selling out super fast, this is bots & resellers at work. SB's may be back on peoples radar, but selling out shop in an hour or two?!? Nah....

I think this will be short term tho, hopefully.

Flight Club is selling Tiff Highs for $450, you come away with $360. Tempted to drop my pair off and talk someone down on VNDS Skunks.

Can't believe the vdays sold out online today that's cray. Nike needs to do something about these bots. Ever since the diamonds drop people have been very thirsty for sbs

For those looking for a 6/6.5Y for their girls, how's that search been going? Lowest I've seen has been 499 shipped, and those sold QUICK!

Live auctions have been ending from 700-950.
That's crazy. I've been seeing auctions at 600+ lately. So I've given up. Too many other kicks to buy. 

they can cop whatever they want theyll soon be posting them for below retail taking that L 
laugh.gif

Did the vdays sellout quickly? I come back and there are a couple of pages already. Hopefully you guys who wanted them were able to cop

they can cop whatever they want theyll soon be posting them for below retail taking that L :lol:
Exactly :lol: all money ain't good money some of these street hustlas need to learn that. Copping kicks thinking they can ride the hype wagon for so long. SBs are for skaters....the majority of the people on this thread don't skate

Can't believe the vdays sold out online today that's cray. Nike needs to do something about these bots. Ever since the diamonds drop people have been very thirsty for sbs

Don't blame bots for the reason you missed out. These weren't TLO. There's no one to blame but yourself.

Don't blame bots for the reason you missed out. These weren't TLO. There's no one to blame but yourself.

:lol: get over yourself. I can cop these right now if I wanted to. I didn't want these all I'm saying is hypebeasts and bots getting on the SB bandwagon. It's people like u that think the internet is the only place to cop.

Back
Top Bottom