2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Struck out on some oompa loompas 
mean.gif

Still deciding whether to put them up for sale or not. I love the shoe, but is just not something I would wear. But damn do I love looking at it.

Not even gonna lie I'm thinking the same. I'm gonna try some of that leather conditioner to try and make the croc part shine more. I'll see not gonna wear them just yet anyway.

I still have my Premiers, MIA, Chronicles/Neckface in DS :lol:

Two pairs came in the mail today. Both came precreased in the toebox smh. Hopefully the pair that my girl brings up tonight will be better.

But overall I'm really satisfied. Good but not great quality. A lot better than I expected. And a lot better than people made them about to be and complained about

WE ARE ALL GLAD YOU GOT YOUR TIFFS.....WE'VE ALL SEEN A MILLION PICTURES OF THEM ALREADY. NOTHING HAS CHANGED FROM THE GUY WHO JUST POSTED HIS ABOVE YOU. I'M SURE QUITE A FEW PEOPLE WOULD AGREE THE TIFF TALK NEEDS TO DIE FOR AWHILE.

ANYMORE.
grin.gif
 it happens with every release though. just more people picked these up. its expected especially since nothing has dropped since. im not really arguing with you im just saying. 

Peiople are happy they got the shoes.Give them their day or just come back tomorrow or something.
I guess but "their day" has been more like their month. I'm happy for people who got their pairs who wanted them to wear. Sorry just tired of hearing about them. Can't wait til 510's, SOMPS etc drop.

WE ARE ALL GLAD YOU GOT YOUR TIFFS.....WE'VE ALL SEEN A MILLION PICTURES OF THEM ALREADY. NOTHING HAS CHANGED FROM THE GUY WHO JUST POSTED HIS ABOVE YOU. I'M SURE QUITE A FEW PEOPLE WOULD AGREE THE TIFF TALK NEEDS TO DIE FOR AWHILE.

ANYMORE.
it's a shoe forum tho bruh.. this is what happens in these kind of places

Last edited:
Got the diamonds in today, and I definitely wish I had the chance to cop lows back in the day
frown.gif
. But they didnt sell SBs online back then and I sure as hell wasn't gonna camp out for any shoe. These will have to suffice.

Back
Top Bottom