2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

For everyone that was jumping on the bandwagon for me asking who the knew guy was, you do realize why I asked, right?

http://niketalk.com/t/303260/2014-nike-sb-dunk-thread-grs-and-qss-added/44040#post_19807099

Little pushy for a fella with 6 posts who joined < a week ago.
Are you my dad? A little pushy? Seems like you like to dictate. Stop wasting time blasting me bro, it looks really lame. Lastly, please spell correctly if you are going to make a point. "Knew" is not "new". Starting to realize that you might have a really low IQ and emotional IQ if you even know what that is lol.

For everyone that was jumping on the bandwagon for me asking who the new guy was, you do realize why I asked, right?

http://niketalk.com/t/303260/2014-nike-sb-dunk-thread-grs-and-qss-added/44040#post_19807099

Little pushy for a fella with 6 posts who joined < a week ago.

Are you my dad? A little pushy? Seems like you like to dictate. Stop wasting time blasting me bro, it looks really lame. Lastly, please spell correctly if you are going to make a point. "Knew" is not "new". Starting to realize that you might have a really low IQ and emotional IQ if you even know what that is lol.
cool heads only. if y'all wanna bicker take it elsewhere otherwise make up, love, and share. 

So nice. Premier rocks.

Last edited:

dic·tate
ˈdikˌtāt/
verb
1. lay down authoritatively; prescribe.
"the tsar's attempts to dictate policy"
synonyms: give orders to, order around/about, lord it over;

I lol'd.

Bring back the wait period, NT!

Last edited:
Just a heads up to all my bay area heads there is a spot in the south bay having a raffle for a shipment they got late of tiffs and will be auctioning them off

I know we have lurkers in here but if you live locally and want to try pm me for the location

always happy to help fellow NTers out

my pair from nike came today. i already had a pair i won from a raffle but gave to my boy. the production date ends were different. local skateshop pair was 9/11/13-11/20/13 and the one from nike was 9/11/13-11/26/13. anyone have different dates?

my pair from nike came today. i already had a pair i won from a raffle but gave to my boy. the production date ends were different. local skateshop pair was 9/11/13-11/20/13 and the one from nike was 9/11/13-11/26/13. anyone have different dates?

thats normal

Just a heads up to all my bay area heads there is a spot in the south bay having a raffle for a shipment they got late of tiffs and will be auctioning them off

I know we have lurkers in here but if you live locally and want to try pm me for the location

always happy to help fellow NTers out
Rigged....

Last edited:

Got these in earlier. Pretty nice overall, the colors really pop. I did a fix to the crocskin, just need to shine it up now
what exactly did you do to the crocskin?? I was thinking about using some leather conditioner or something to make it pop more.

So this dumb broad was letting her ex husband use account for the past year or so which makes sense considering it went from girl items to video games and sneakers

I guess there must have been a falling out recently and he decided to pull a big scam and sell Tiffs he never planned to ship

He raked in $1275; this is all on her

Pair from NDC came in yesterday. Everything looks good but the inside panel of the right shoe. There's some creasing on the croc near the swoosh. Also, looks like under the swoosh, there's some areas that are dented in. Oh well. Happy with it overall.

Still deciding whether to put them up for sale or not. I love the shoe, but is just not something I would wear. But damn do I love looking at it.

i keep flip flopping on trying to purchase a pair now or wait it out. the saturation changes in each picture, i know each camera is different and the lighting conditions but after this pic i wish i made it out with just one pair 
I took this pic with my iPhone 5S. No filter or edit. IMO the color in my picture is the closes it gets in terms of the color. The other picture can easily show that its been messed around with in terms of saturation and contrast.

WE ARE ALL GLAD YOU GOT YOUR TIFFS.....WE'VE ALL SEEN A MILLION PICTURES OF THEM ALREADY. NOTHING HAS CHANGED FROM THE GUY WHO JUST POSTED HIS ABOVE YOU. I'M SURE QUITE A FEW PEOPLE WOULD AGREE THE TIFF TALK NEEDS TO DIE FOR AWHILE.

ANYMORE.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom