2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

why, bro. . .?
Seriously...
mean.gif

What ever lol...

Be quiet clown, Only reason your complaining is b/c you didn't get another pair to stock.....***** with that help a buddy. If you were here from the beginning you would've seen ppl helping each other out out

Hahaha members like yourself are a joke. Grown *** man acting like this pair of shoes is a gift from God. I plan on helping an NTer out just like I did with the OG bred 1 release a few weeks back. Good luck with copping your pair 1st pair while im sitting on 2 8)

Why so serious everyone they are just shoes you'll live if you don't have 5 pairs of the same shoe to hoard.

Lol here comes 25 ****** talking bout "damn why  you post the site" no **** you people, there was literally no mention of ambush in the last 50 pages but yall ****** with the info lurking to make sure it didnt drop couldn't even post "nah this guy saying its two pages back is lying but im not giving info out" god damn liars in this *****, i hope nobody gets the shoes honestly cuz no one here deserves them ahah

Be quiet clown, Only reason your complaining is b/c you didn't get another pair to stock.....***** with that help a buddy. If you were here from the beginning you would've seen ppl helping each other out out

Hahaha members like yourself are a joke. Grown *** man acting like this pair of shoes is a gift from God. I plan on helping an NTer out just like I did with the OG bred 1 release a few weeks back. Good luck with copping your pair 1st pair while im sitting on 2 8)
Um homie, my pair is on its way along with others I helped get pairs for goofy. Nice try though throwing out a bunch of assumptions again.

Last edited:
Damn y'all are savages. Completely ruining the thread.

I feel like this is the hey Arnold episode with the vacant lot turned into a baseball field. Dudes ruined it once they found out about it smh

Bring on the j packs man. You got me hype.

Lmao hell yea.

Now that this page is taking forever to load I prob wont ever get my sz 13 for retail.  C'est la vie. 

Back
Top Bottom