2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Shared info publicly makes no sense. Pming is different but if you post a site on a forum known for reseller and hype as lurkers you're adding to the difficulty

Last edited:
:rofl:

good looks on everyone droppin the name of the site after 8am. now you just ruined all of our chances pretty much. thousands of lurkers just hopped on the site and their twitter i bet. thats why it pays to keep ur mouth shut a few minutes longer

good looks on everyone droppin the name of the site after 8am. now you just ruined all of our chances pretty much. thousands of lurkers just hopped on the site and their twitter i bet. thats why it pays to keep ur mouth shut a few minutes longer
True story!!!!

What's funny is that I didnt find the info in these threads. I checked ISS, seen info about a sister site. Had to go to buyskateshoes just to figure it out.

THIS

Damn y'all are savages. Completely ruining the thread.

I feel like this is the hey Arnold episode with the vacant lot turned into a baseball field. Dudes ruined it once they found out about it smh

Bring on the j packs man. You got me hype.

Back
Top Bottom