2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

That I knew but I was actually thinking more along the lines of "Re-issue" an og colorway transformed low into a high or vice versa. But it couldve just very well been pointing to the second Diamond collab that we been anticipating.

Oh yeah, my bad. I forgot that there were talks of re-issues like the shanghai's. Also heard earlier last year that this years dunks were suppose to be of higher quality, only time will tell.

Yeah man I got there after the madness to get a shirt but they were such bad quality tees I passed. I like bob and circle but he likes money and young girls a little too much.

Bob is good peeps but you're right lol especially about the ladies. I didn't care too much for the tee that they got either.

seems like people who checked out hours later didnt got ship confirm yet 
I got my shipping confirmation and I checked out about 2 hours later when my pair re-appeared in my cart after the whole server crashing thing. I wouldn't be worried I think everyone who ordered and got order confirmation is golden. If you didn't get a cancellation email by now you're more than likely safe. Checking out 2 hours later was legit.  Nike crashed got messed up and it got fixed and I guess it allowed people who couldn't initially check out to finally check out. What amazes me was my cart emptied out and I gave up thinking I struck out cause I wasn't able to check out due to the crashing so I figured I got cart jacked due to the time limit of holding it in your cart. But like i said. 2 hours later my pair magically Re-appeared in cart. Crazy.

Email received ten minutes ago, ordered them at 10am off ndc. This makes up for the last couple strike outs. Btw what's up with those red and white lows someone posted a couple pages ago.

did you choose expedited shipping?

i ordered at 906, still nothing yet, but sometimes their shipping emails come the day b4 i receive the shoes

what a crazy, crazy release

glad it is coming to an end

you SB heads can have your thread back now 
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom